The 2020 NFL thread...14 teams in the playoffs? A 17 game regular season? wtf???

laughedatbytime

RAIDERS!!!!! JUST WIN BABY!!!!!!!!! ONE OF THE BEST RAIDER WINS OF ALL TIMES!!!! YAHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Merely another example of why I make no wagers-friendly or otherwise-on NFL inter-conference games. Too much monkey business.

RAIDERS!!!!! JUST WIN BABY!!!!!!!!! ONE OF THE BEST RAIDER WINS OF ALL TIMES!!!! YAHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Merely another example of why I make no wagers-friendly or otherwise-on NFL inter-conference games. Too much monkey business.

This game especially. KC of short rest, intra-conference, and a motivated RAIDERS team.

Congrats again to Vegas.

Russell Wilson!

I used to watch Montana and then Young for the 9ers, Starr, then Favre then Rodgers for Green Bay, Staubach then Aikman for Dallas and so on and so forth and wonder what it would be like to have my team, my beloved Seattle Seahawks have a real Hall of Fame QB. Now I just turn on the TV every week and watch it happen. Thank you football Gods, thank you.

And one other thing, I despise the Dallas Cowpukes to the core of my being but damn what happened to Dak today was just awful He's a damned good kid and sports hate pales in comparison to the human factor. I wish him a full and compete recovery.

Edited by driventotheedge
  • Like 2

Dak Prescott has a compound fracture dislocation of his ankle.

“He will undergo surgery to wash out the wound and fix the fracture.”

Not good.

I'm thinking of Alex Smith right now, and hoping for the best.

• Like 2

Dak Prescott has a compound fracture dislocation of his ankle.

“He will undergo surgery to wash out the wound and fix the fracture.”

Not good.

I'm thinking of Alex Smith right now, and hoping for the best.

Ironically Smith took the field for the first time since his broken leg injury, the same day that the Dak injury happened.

This game especially. KC of short rest, intra-conference, and a motivated RAIDERS team.

Congrats again to Vegas.

Short rest isn't to blame!! LOL!!!!!!!!! KC SHIT THE BED!!!!! LOVED IT ALL!!

I love when Gruden said.... "I love Andy Reid but I hate the Chiefs!" HELL YES!!!!!!!!!!

U1XOSiT.jpg

ZRLCYTU.jpg

B2pJWbr.jpg

N0UO4Ex.jpg

And to think he did it all for some pretty mediocre teams and while only 5'5"!

Hah!

Also he came back from a potentially career ending shoulder injury after his 5th year.

NICE WIN PAT!!!!! SWEET!!! THANK YOU!!!

We played like crap in the first half though, we need to get things straightened out during this bye week.

Thanks for nuthin’, Josh Allen. You play like a god for four weeks, but when I start you, you tank it with two picks!

I lost my FF game by ONE point, you JERK!! D’OH!! :rage: :LOL:

Edited by Principled Man

Thanks for nuthin’, Josh Allen. You play like a god for four weeks, but when I start you, you tank it with two picks!

I lost my FF game by ONE point, you JERK!! D’OH!! :rage: :LOL:

ouch, that's brutal

The Chiefs ain't the Jets, Dolphins or Rams, lol. And Allen didn't look so great against Tennessee, either.

:(

The Chiefs ain't the Jets, Dolphins or Rams, lol. And Allen didn't look so great against Tennessee, either.

:(

Thanks for nuthin', Aaron Rodgers. You play like a god for four weeks, but when I start you, you play worse than Kirk Cousins!! :rage: :laughing guy:

• Like 1

RUSH played just now after the Eagles took a 7-0 lead over the Giants, The Spirit of Radio!

Yeah, even mr. blues noticed it! :LOL: "It's Rush! What song is that again?" Slowly luring him over the to dark side!

And an Eagles win! He is a happy camper as he is an Eagles fan.

Crossing fingers for Steelers vs. Titans this weekend! (Steelers of course! :P )

Edited by blueschica
  • Like 2