The 2020 NFL thread...14 teams in the playoffs? A 17 game regular season? wtf???

laughedatbytime

No Garappolo, no Kittle, no chance. Packers crush Niners.

Plus no Aiyuk, no Trent Williams and so on and so forth. As a Seahawks diehard I'm obviously not a 9ers fan, but I never want to see players hurt and what SF has gone through this year is just awful.

No Garappolo, no Kittle, no chance. Packers crush Niners.

Packers fans are definitely not seeing the win as revenge for last year. Even though it was a blowout, the Packers' defense still looked pretty sad at times. They have a lot of work to do.

As a Seahawk fan I would like to thank the Dolphins for beating both the 49ers and the Rams. Now please finish off the trifecta by beating Arizona Sunday.

As a Dolphin fan, you're welcome, and we will try our level best to do so. I fear it will not be easy.

Woo! Cardinals come up short on a couldn't miss field goal that would have tied the game and probably sent it to OT, Dolphins make 1 final 1st down, take a knee, WIN! Again, you're welcome.

Well, this sums up the Steelers today! As they said on the radio today, "is that one star on the field in Dallas a logo or a team rating??" Lol. Steelers managed to turn it into a nail biter though, but in the end a W is a W. Steelers 8-0! Fingers crossed about Ben's knee injury.

4DGjUtPl.jpg

• Like 3

Well, this sums up the Steelers today! As they said on the radio today, "is that one star on the field in Dallas a logo or a team rating??" Lol. Steelers managed to turn it into a nail biter though, but in the end a W is a W. Steelers 8-0! Fingers crossed about Ben's knee injury.

4DGjUtPl.jpg

Yeah, that game should have never been that close.

• Like 1

As a Seahawk fan I would like to thank the Dolphins for beating both the 49ers and the Rams. Now please finish off the trifecta by beating Arizona Sunday.

As a Dolphin fan, you're welcome, and we will try our level best to do so. I fear it will not be easy.

Woo! Cardinals come up short on a couldn't miss field goal that would have tied the game and probably sent it to OT, Dolphins make 1 final 1st down, take a knee, WIN! Again, you're welcome.

Considering the trash I saw masquerading as the Seattle Seahawks yesterday, I'm not sure it's going to matter. Defense is a shambles. On pace to become the worst defense in the entire history of the NFL. And Pete Carroll just got a 5 year extension to put this utter shit on the field. The death of Paul Allen has left Carroll with no one to be accountable to. Russell Wilson has carried this franchise for several years now. With an average QB (say an Alex Smith) this is a 4-12 team.

Considering the trash I saw masquerading as the Seattle Seahawks yesterday, I'm not sure it's going to matter. Defense is a shambles. On pace to become the worst defense in the entire history of the NFL. And Pete Carroll just got a 5 year extension to put this utter shit on the field. The death of Paul Allen has left Carroll with no one to be accountable to. Russell Wilson has carried this franchise for several years now. With an average QB (say an Alex Smith) this is a 4-12 team.

You're being a bit harsh here, I think. Just because theyve given up 15% more passing ypg than any team in nfl history doesn't mean they suck...

• Like 1

You're being a bit harsh here, I think. Just because theyve given up 15% more passing ypg than any team in nfl history doesn't mean they suck...

:facepalm: :banghead: :(

• Like 1

Why do NFL teams continue to hire Gregg Williams?

Well he's been everywhere else, his last gig was with the Browns so that meant there was only the Jets left. There's nowhere else for him to go after this, except maybe the Falcons?

• Like 2

Favorite comment after tonight's game?

Trevor Lawrence spotted researching double majors.

Edited by laughedatbytime
  • Like 3

I heard that he’s hiring John Elway as an advisor and that the Yankees are footing the bill.

• Like 3

I heard that he’s hiring John Elway as an advisor and that the Yankees are footing the bill.

Eli Manning doesn't think your post is funny.

Eli Manning doesn't think your post is funny.

He was just as irked in January 2017, when my fellow Lambeau Field fanatics and I were mocking him relentlessly during the Packers' blowout playoff victory. :laughing guy:

Edited by Principled Man

Will we see Steelers-Saints Super Bowl in a Battle of the Black and Gold?

The Steelers have been lucky in most of their games by turnovers, questionable penalties. They didn't prove that they can beat all the best teams. They almost lost against a poor team Sunday.

• Like 1