The 2020 NFL thread...14 teams in the playoffs? A 17 game regular season? wtf???

laughedatbytime

This once proud division where at least 1 or 2 teams were real threats has morphed into a raging pile of sh-t!!!!!!!!!

Such is life! Sic transit gloria mundi (or, if not the world, at least the NFC East); changes aren't permanent, but change is, etc.

Don't worry, the Cowboys will turn it around and be fine reps for the East in the playoffs! :D

Eagles looking to drop to 0-3 if they can't score in the final minute of play...

And they get the score with 22 seconds left! Going to overtime! Meanwhile, the Bears are staging a 4th quarter comeback in Atlanta, having scored 13 unanswered points.

So we went off-f-cking-sides with the game winning fg about to be attempted and pushed us out of fg range, then our genius coach punted. Its a good thing there were no fans there because someone would have gottemn hurt.

To give you an idea of how much the NFC sucks hairy moose balls, by going 0-2-1 with that game, a tie, we GAINED on all other division rivals and are 1/2 game out of first (3rd place, tie at first).

This once proud division where at least 1 or 2 teams were real threats has morphed into a raging pile of sh-t!!!!!!!!!

And it warms the depths of my heart.

Eagles looking to drop to 0-3 if they can't score in the final minute of play...

And they get the score with 22 seconds left! Going to overtime! Meanwhile, the Bears are staging a 4th quarter comeback in Atlanta, having scored 13 unanswered points.

So we went off-f-cking-sides with the game winning fg about to be attempted and pushed us out of fg range, then our genius coach punted. Its a good thing there were no fans there because someone would have gottemn hurt.

To give you an idea of how much the NFC sucks hairy moose balls, by going 0-2-1 with that game, a tie, we GAINED on all other division rivals and are 1/2 game out of first (3rd place, tie at first).

And it warms the depths of my heart.

I'm fine with Dallas sucking.. but not the whole Div. Washington has the most to bitch about, a once proud team consistently poop now.

I was at my local, scarfing wings, downing Yeunglings, and watching Russell Wilson do a number on the Trashfish, when Beckham made that touchdown run against the Cowpiles. Several shouts went up, my own included. To paraphrase my favorite Lawrence Sanders line, it warmed the heartles of my cock.

Patriots/Chiefs great so far, going to be wild!

Edited by pjbear05
  • Like 1

I was at my local, scarfing wings, downing Yeunglings, and watching Russell Wilson do a number on the Trashfish, when Beckham made that touchdown run against the Cowpiles. Several shouts went up, my own included. To paraphrase my favorite Lawrence Sanders line, it warmed the heartles of my cock.

Chiefs survived a very well-coached but depleted Patriots team, with help from the officials. That 3rd down fumble/pick that was not only blown dead but called an incomplete pass changed things. Chiefs were smart enough to get the quick punt off before any challenge could be made.
  • Like 2

Chiefs survived a very well-coached but depleted Patriots team, with help from the officials. That 3rd down fumble/pick that was not only blown dead but called an incomplete pass changed things. Chiefs were smart enough to get the quick punt off before any challenge could be made.

The more I watch the Chiefs, the more impressed I get with Andy Reid. I never rated him much when he was with the Eagles (being a Cowboys fan), but he has the nous a real head coach needs.

• Like 1

IMO the refs have been instructed to protect Mahomes at all costs. He's been described even by the in game announcers (tacky!) as the "new face of the NFL" and he's getting the kid gloves treatment as a result. Have always felt Rodgers gets the same and Pey Pey did too. Russell Wilson and Cam Newton can only dream of that kind of protection.

And before anyone accuses me........I love Mahomes, great player, great kid. I also like the Chiefs from back inn the AFL days (along with the Chargers and Raiders) before the Seahawks even existed, Packers too.

Edited by driventotheedge

IMO the refs have been instructed to protect Mahomes at all costs. He's been described even by the in game announcers (tacky!) as the "new face of the NFL" and he's getting the kid gloves treatment as a result. Have always felt Rodgers gets the same and Pey Pey did too. Russell Wilson and Cam Newton can only dream of that kind of protection.

And before anyone accuses me........I love Mahomes, great player, great kid. I also like the Chiefs from back inn the AFL days (along with the Chargers and Raiders) before the Seahawks even existed, Packers too.

Meh, it's protect all these pansies. I get targeting, leading with your helmet, and shots to a vital body part, but Jeez, enough with these whiny beyotches. What's next, delayed fake reaction to hits as in soccer? Please! Edited by pjbear05
  • Like 1

Meh, it's protect all these pansies. I get targeting, leading with your helmet, and shots to a vital body part, but Jeez, enough with these whiny beyotches. What's next, delayed fake reaction to hits as in soccer? Please!

tenor.gif

auburn-tigers-anthony-swain-flop-football-flopping-gifs.gif

FOOTBALLDIVE.gif

• Like 2

Tom Brady and Co. blow a 13-pt lead and lose to the Bears. Down the stretch, the Bears made a clock-management error a stopped the clock with an unnecessary pass attempt in field goal range, but Brady couldn't take advantage of the extra time. Props to the Bears' defense that looked good in that final Bucs series, and a big :eh: to Brady for throwing twice to the middle of the field with no time outs and for losing track of what down it was (4th, not 3rd!) in his final play.
  • Like 2

Hoo, boy, Raiders/Chiefs at the half, another interconference war!

Taiders are looking good, either with pressure on Mahomes or controlling their own offensive line on the run.

We'll see if that muffed point after haunts them down the stretch.

• Like 1

Hoo, boy, Raiders/Chiefs at the half, another interconference war!

Taiders are looking good, either with pressure on Mahomes or controlling their own offensive line on the run.

We'll see if that muffed point after haunts them down the stretch.

For sure. I'll likely lose my seat at the bar for Niners/Trashfish, but I'm not leaving!
  • Like 1

RAIDERS!!!!! JUST WIN BABY!!!!!!!!! ONE OF THE BEST RAIDER WINS OF ALL TIMES!!!! YAHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You're upsetting old Mrs Mahomes with this talk Earl!

Hahahaha!!! GOOD!

Shouldn't you be supporting Mahomes Earl, his MVP trophy could be at stake here?

RAIDERS!!!!! JUST WIN BABY!!!!!!!!! ONE OF THE BEST RAIDER WINS OF ALL TIMES!!!! YAHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It was a good one. If they bring it like that every week they'll be in the Super Bowl.

No question that KC was a bit overrated coming in. They could easily be 2-3 instead of 4-1.