The 2020 NFL thread...14 teams in the playoffs? A 17 game regular season? wtf???

laughedatbytime

Let's keep things focused on football, and leave the politics in SOCN.

Thanks.

Unfortunately, it’s being jammed down our throats.

Yeah, but I think it can be discussed better in SOCN. The politics of the day don't have to poison every conversation. Sports should unite us...

3igr5mh2zda21.jpg

I don’t believe CT was rooting for the Deletriots.

Thanks.

Yeah, but I think it can be discussed better in SOCN. The politics of the day don't have to poison every conversation. Sports should unite us...

3igr5mh2zda21.jpg

Yeah, how'd that one work out for you goose?

• Like 1

Thanks.

3igr5mh2zda21.jpg

North of Hartford they do. The troglodytes south of it are Giants fans I believe.

Thanks.

3igr5mh2zda21.jpg

Yeah, how'd that one work out for you goose?

Let's look to the future, not the past. :P
  • Like 2

Thanks.

3igr5mh2zda21.jpg

North of Hartford they do. The troglodytes south of it are Giants fans I believe.

As in the New Jersey Giants of Lesser Manning?
  • Like 3

Oh, go f*ck yourself goose. And f*ck lerxt for liking your post.

I'll take the hit for that lol.

F*cking Assante Samuel. You can't hold on to a ball that hits you in the chest? F*cking Jarvis Green. You can't pull a QB down? F*cking Rodney Harrison. You let a guy catch the ball with one hand? F*cking Wes Welker. You drop a ball that hits your hands?

AAAAARGH!

• Like 1

F*cking Assante Samuel. You can't hold on to a ball that hits you in the chest? F*cking Jarvis Green. You can't pull a QB down? F*cking Rodney Harrison. You let a guy catch the ball with one hand? F*cking Wes Welker. You drop a ball that hits your hands?

AAAAARGH!

Fukking Pete Carroll. You can't just hand the fukking ball to Marshawn Lynch.

Yeah I know, didn't cost my team 19-0 but it did cost them back to back and gave yours another. Sadly this shit happens to every team it feels like.

Edited by driventotheedge

AAAAARGH!

Yeah I know, didn't cost my team 19-0 but it did cost them back to back and gave yours another. Sadly this shit happens to every team it feels like.

Carroll is somehow simultaneously a football genius and the all-time worst late game coach in history.

AAAAARGH!

“simultaneously a football genius and the all-time worst late game coach in history.”

Did someone call me?

https://images.app.goo.gl/xxCGoHzH3nksknbc6

Edited by LedRush

AAAAARGH!

“simultaneously a football genius and the all-time worst late game coach in history.”

Did someone call me?

https://images.app.goo.gl/xxCGoHzH3nksknbc6

:LOL:

Carroll is somehow simultaneously a football genius and the all-time worst late game coach in history.

VERY well said tho genius he ain't tho he is a very good coach. But you're right, he's quite poor late in games.

Edited by driventotheedge

Cowboys come back to steal a win from the Falcons. Jets are an embarrassment to the sport.

on the onside kick, Atlanta just watched the ball roll forward the full ten yards, and then let the Cowboys dive on it. :laughing guy:

• Like 1

Cowboys come back to steal a win from the Falcons. Jets are an embarrassment to the sport.

1. F-ck the Cowboys

2. Goddamn Eagles

3. The NFC East, a once proud Division, is a trash fire

4. Goddamn Eagles.

That is all.

How about the Chargers taking the Chiefs to OT? If SD gets the win, game ball goes to the Chiefs' offensive for committing three penalties on what could have been a game-ending final drive during regulation. If KC gets the win, game ball goes to the Chiefs's defense for stopping the SD opening OT drive.

• Like 1

1. F-ck the Cowboys

2. Goddamn Eagles

3. The NFC East, a once proud Division, is a trash fire

4. Goddamn Eagles.

That is all.

How about the Chargers taking the Chiefs to OT? If SD gets the win, game ball goes to the Chiefs' offensive for committing three penalties on what could have been a game-ending final drive during regulation. If KC gets the win, game ball goes to the Chiefs's defense for stopping the SD opening OT drive.

You could have added a false start on a game-winning 53yd field goal attempt, but the kicker made it from 58yds. Twice!

Butker the Buttkicker.

Edited by goose
  • Like 1