The 2020 NFL thread...14 teams in the playoffs? A 17 game regular season? wtf???

laughedatbytime

Raiders are looking good, with a lead and a hard fought first down just earned on 4th deep in Saints' territory. Vegas, baby!

I just saw my friend and former student on the sidelines. He's been the Raiders' equipment manager for years now. Talk about a sweet gig. It's funny that moving to Vegas he is farther from home than when he was in Oakland.

Crap...Raiders just fumbled...

RAIDERS BABY!!!!!

INCREDIBLE WIN!!!! THE SAINTS LOOKED LIKE THE OLD AINT'S!!!!

DREW BREES LOOKED LIKE A DEER IN HEADLIGHTS!!!

JUST WIN BABY!!!!!!1

ONE OF THE BEST SPORTS NIGHTS OF MY LIFE!!!!! RAIDERS WIN! OAKLAND A'S WIN THE WEST ON AN OFF NIGHT THANKS TO THE HOUSTON ASSHOLES CHOKING! HAHAHAHA!!!!!

KARMA IS REAL! FUCKK HOUSTON!!!!

KAMARA WHO????? LOL

JOSH JACOBS BABY! SAINTS ARE DONE!!!!!!! LOL!

OLD COACH OLD QB!!!!!!!

A'S AND RAIDERS FOREVER!!!!

The Saints were crap, Kamara played well and Smith and Davis, Harris did ok, but Cam Jordan was invisible, the secondary had the night off, Sanders didn't show up, or Montgomery, Brees didn't want to take any shots downfield, Cook scored but after that he disappeared, they had a tight end who we left all on his own all night, we had more penalties than I've ever seen, one drive literally went backwards with each play, I think it was 3rd and 54 or something at one point. I knew we'd lose about 2 minutes into the second half.
  • Like 1

The SAINTS went to Vegas as if they were on vacation.

The Saints came marching into Vegas for gambling, hookers and booze!!! They lose!!!!

More like National Lampoon's Vegas Vacation!!!!

Love,

Clark W. Griswold

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIDDDDDDDDDDDDDDERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!

Picked up a Waller jersey Pat. STUD BEAST!!! You can have Cook and Murray. JACOBS BABY!!!!!!

The Saints came marching into Vegas for gambling, hookers and booze!!! They lose!!!!

Love,

Clark W. Griswold

Picked up a Waller jersey Pat. STUD BEAST!!! You can have Cook and Murray. JACOBS BABY!!!!!!

Meh the SAINTS always blow an early game every year and still go 13-3, we've done it for the last 7 years. We even lost to the Raiders in 2016, so this is nothing new for us.

• Like 1

Love,

Clark W. Griswold

Meh the SAINTS always blow an early game every year and still go 13-3, we've done it for the last 7 years. We even lost to the Raiders in 2016, so this is nothing new for us.

I remember that incredible RAIDER WIN BABY!!!!!

• Like 1

Love,

Clark W. Griswold

We'll take down the Packers this week.

• Like 1

Love,

Clark W. Griswold

We'll take down the Packers this week.

Good luck buddy! You are going to need it. The Pack and Rogers look great!!

• Like 1

Did Belicheat become homeless? This is how he appeared at a press conference today. Maybe the loss of Brady is hitting him harder than expected.

xKayTkd.jpg

HE is homeless. Eating shitty Subway Sandwiches in the streets everyday!!!!

GO RAIDERS!!!!! FUKK THE HATERIOTS!

Did Belicheat become homeless? This is how he appeared at a press conference today. Maybe the loss of Brady is hitting him harder than expected.

xKayTkd.jpg

This is a picture of a man with nothing left to prove and absolutely zero f***s to give. I wish I was this confident in expressing my contempt.

But, as goes without saying, really, yes, screw the Patriots.

• Like 1

Now, let me get this straight.

Chargers QB Tyrod Taylor out because a team doctor, who was giving him some sort of injection for a rib injury, punctures Taylor's lung?

R U fcucking kidding me?

• Like 1

xKayTkd.jpg

I thought this was Janie for a second with that avatar.

You're the second person who has mentioned her. I don't know who that is, should I be alarmed?

xKayTkd.jpg

I thought this was Janie for a second with that avatar.

You're the second person who has mentioned her. I don't know who that is, should I be alarmed?

No, only sad you never knew her.

She's smart, funny, smoking hot AND a RUSH fan.