The 2020 NFL thread...14 teams in the playoffs? A 17 game regular season? wtf???

laughedatbytime

10 year extension. Total money said to be $503 million..... :scared:

Patrick-Mahomes-1031334.jpg?r=1539558360121

• Like 1

We’re going to continue to do everything we can to surround Patrick Mahomes with talent, which we will get from other teams' practice squads and local Goodwill stores....

-- Chiefs' GM Brett Veach

• Like 1

Anyone get the feeling that pro sports will not get it done this year? All leagues are scratching and clawing to get some semblance of a season and things are constantly changing - players pulling out, teams pulling out, pre-season reduced and reduced again etc. I am a big fan especially NFL but cannot get excited at all with what is happening. I can't see the seasons getting completed. To me looks like very wishful thinking.
  • Like 1

Anyone get the feeling that pro sports will not get it done this year? All leagues are scratching and clawing to get some semblance of a season and things are constantly changing - players pulling out, teams pulling out, pre-season reduced and reduced again etc. I am a big fan especially NFL but cannot get excited at all with what is happening. I can't see the seasons getting completed. To me looks like very wishful thinking.

Shut it all down for 2020. We will survive; I promise. :)

• Like 2

I got the defending Super Bowl Champion KC Chiefs beating the Texans at home this Thursday.

Still pulling for the Chiefs, Goose?

I wore my KC cap golfing today and crushed my driver all day. It is a sign of good things to come!
  • Like 1

I got the defending Super Bowl Champion KC Chiefs beating the Texans at home this Thursday.

I wore my KC cap golfing today and crushed my driver all day. It is a sign of good things to come!

And sho'nuff, a 34-20 win.

:cheerleader:

• Like 1

I don’t know how many games I can watch before I OD on wokeness. I hope this peters out fast so I can watch a game and actually escape the political stupidity of America right now.
  • Like 1

I don’t know how many games I can watch before I OD on wokeness. I hope this peters out fast so I can watch a game and actually escape the political stupidity of America right now.

Code for "I'm tired of listening to/seeing black people complain"?

Just wondering.............

• Like 1

KC winning the super bowl hexed the world into covid, race riots, murder hornets, and an asteroid. Or maybe that was Andy Reid winning a Super Bowl. lol. <-- so says a friend of mine from KC hahahaa.

• Like 2

KC winning the super bowl hexed the world into covid, race riots, murder hornets, and an asteroid. Or maybe that was Andy Reid winning a Super Bowl. lol. <-- so says a friend of mine from KC hahahaa.

That's funny. Ask him if the same thing would have happened but sooner if Marty Schottenheimer would've won one?

That's funny. Ask him if the same thing would have happened but sooner if Marty Schottenheimer would've won one?

Will do. Although I suspect less so because that wasnt AS long as this drought AND a former Eagles coach winning makes God mad too. lol.

Seahawks with a convincing win and Wilson looking in good form. Earl's Vegas Raiders get the win, and Belichick's Pats machine just keeps churning out quality football. An ancient Tom Brady gets his 2020 season started with a rushing TD, of all things, but the Saints adjust and appear to have the game in hand midway through the 3rd quarter. All in all, a pretty entertaining start to things.