The 2020 NFL thread...14 teams in the playoffs? A 17 game regular season? wtf???

laughedatbytime

Cowpukes flexed OUT of SNF: https://www.yahoo.co...-180826852.html

For the Browns and Giants. That's got to leave a mark.

• Like 1

WTF was that on Fox last night that Suck and Achebrain were babbling about?

The 2020 Dallas Cowboys, and many, many of us were enjoying the show, although at this time it seems like punching down.

Boo! Boo! HIsssssss!

Cowpukes flexed OUT of SNF: https://www.yahoo.co...-180826852.html

For the Browns and Giants. That's got to leave a mark.

Yeah, a long muddy, bloody streak of shame stretched across the season . . .

• Like 1

FINALLY someone in the media instead of fellating the Cowboys are calling them what they are, "not a respectable NFL franchise". I prefer the term "joke" myself. He has them in the bottom tier of the NFL for the last 25 years and that's where they belong. He calls it the "eyeroll teams".

http://youtu.be/7hPnjRoBFiM

BWAHAHA, I am loving the shite out of the Rams stomping the Pats. Fcuk Scam Newton!

Cam's the most likeable guy the Pats have had at that position in 20 years.

BWAHAHA, I am loving the shite out of the Rams stomping the Pats. Fcuk Scam Newton!

Cam's the most likeable guy the Pats have had at that position in 20 years.

I don't agree and I am NOT a Tawmmmy fan. Funny as hell post tho. :)

I think I understand now. When people here have been using the phrase “system” quarterback, I THOUGHT “system” meant something like, “only successful because of the system he’s in.” “System” apparently means “once-in-a-generation talented,” or words to that effect.

I think I understand now. When people here have been using the phrase “system” quarterback, I THOUGHT “system” meant something like, “only successful because of the system he’s in.” “System” apparently means “once-in-a-generation talented,” or words to that effect.

Did you just post this to see what kind of reaction you'd get? :)

• Like 2

Excited about the Chiefs' win and the Steelers' loss, I googled "nfl playoff picture" to check things out. Up pops a CBS Sports lead story on the Dallas Cowboys. :facepalm:
  • Like 1

Good call here with the Browns going for two down 8 with 13 mins to go.

Who you rooting against?

Ravens. They should be favored in their last three, and given that th Browns have 9 wins and games vs the Jets and Giants there's no way they could be worse than 11-5.

I've done the math and if you have greater than a 39% chance of converting you should go for two at the first td down 14, provider the teams are equal and there's a 98% chance of making the extra point.

Who you rooting against?

Ravens. They should be favored in their last three, and given that th Browns have 9 wins and games vs the Jets and Giants there's no way they could be worse than 11-5.

Well the Jets yeah, but the Giants have got a little bit better recently, they beat the Seahawks, and they can still win that division even though they only have 5 wins.

Who you rooting against?

Well the Jets yeah, but the Giants have got a little bit better recently, they beat the Seahawks, and they can still win that division even though they only have 5 wins.

Not after yesterday, WFT has 6 wins.

ETA, misread your post, ignore my comment.

Edited by laughedatbytime

What the hell is going on with Jackson?? Out with cramp in a crucial game like this? He should be out there, they showed him running to the locker room. Must be his :pussy: cramping.

If he shit all over the field he'd be confused with a Jet.

• Like 2

What the hell is going on with Jackson?? Out with cramp in a crucial game like this? He should be out there, they showed him running to the locker room. Must be his :pussy: cramping.

If he shit all over the field he'd be confused with a Jet.

Maybe he's seeing ghosts like Darnold?