Rage Against The Machine is touring!

Fordgalaxy

No money for hate rock

What if they're "hating" pedophile priests? Contrary to their name, they don't just rage against the "machine".

Bunch of f***ing Commie sympathizers. f**k em

No money for hate rock

What if they're "hating" pedophile priests? Contrary to their name, they don't just rage against the "machine".

The drummer is a Scientologist now. Can't take anything they say seriously.

Scientology is nothing if not a mind control machine. Rage Against The Irony.

That said, "Testify" is on my weight room playlist.

• Like 1

No money for hate rock

So pretty much status quo for them.

No money for hate rock

No way really? Is Tom Cruise on the drums? John Travolta on percussion? LOL!! Fuckking idiots!!!

I saw Rage twice in my life when they were young.

Saw them open for Pearl Jam in 1991. The Warfield. LaDouche Bag jumped into the crowd after their set and handed my buddy and I demo cassettes.

Then I saw them in the afternoon at Lollapalooza. LaDouche Bag was at it again all wrapped up in an American flag being his flamboyant Anti-America self.

Tom Morello is the only good thing to come out that band.

Edited by RUSHHEAD666

Good to see them giving the middle finger to the system while playing in places like the Scotiabank Arena, Capital One Arena etc.

They should be playing concerts in the middle of large wide open fields that are not within 500 miles of any major cities.

Good to see them giving the middle finger to the system while playing in places like the Scotiabank Arena, Capital One Arena etc.

They should be playing concerts in the middle of large wide open fields that are not within 500 miles of any major cities.

Or Venezuela

• Like 1

Or Venezuela

lol

:laughing guy:

• Like 1

Tickets sold quickly in Toronto. Not sure what they are raging against these days but $700+ for general admission?? I think I will pass. Who do they think they are? The Rolling Stones?

Those are probably re-sell ticket prices. I can't see how that's legitimate.

• Like 1

Tickets sold quickly in Toronto. Not sure what they are raging against these days but $700+ for general admission?? I think I will pass. Who do they think they are? The Rolling Stones?

Those are probably re-sell ticket prices. I can't see how that's legitimate.

Indeed. Even the Tool "Platinum" seats were only $395 or so.

No those are right on the Ticketmaster site as official RATM charity tickets. Currently at $785. They actually added a second show and floor and lower bowl sold out also except for charity tickets
  • Like 1