Neil without the others...

lawman

Ok, this isn't another one of those "hey, what if ged and al blah blah blah threads. Rather, it's a what if Neil worked with other musicians? I know, he won't, but if....would you go see him with a different band? What current bands might be a good fit, etc. Sure, he'd rather drink and smoke and bitch but what if!

Ok, this isn't another one of those "hey, what if ged and al blah blah blah threads. Rather, it's a what if Neil worked with other musicians? I know, he won't, but if....would you go see him with a different band? What current bands might be a good fit, etc. Sure, he'd rather drink and smoke and bitch but what if!

No.

I can't see this ever happening so it's hard to imagine it. :LOL:

Gene splicing technology is advancing rapidly, so the idea of a kindly talking she-ape with full mastery of the drum rudiments isn't too far-fetched.

• Like 3

I like this. I want him to be a front man singer/rapper type since drumming is too much. I feel like he can really get the crowds really hyped.

Peart's first attempt at hip hop style lyrics was Didacts and Narpets.

Yeah, he killed it. LISTEN!!!!!

• Like 1

Damn it I said in another thread and mean it:

Peart has to do a solo poetry / drum tour. Dude has all the chops needed: drums, words and he has dulcet tones for speaking. I'm sure he has a black turtleneck somewhere.

Poetry drums. Poe-Drum!

So let it be written. So let it be drum.

• Like 1