The last Rush shirt you wore....

Tom Sawyer

I'm wearing my dad's vintage Power Windows shirt. Not the raglan, but a normal t-shirt. Apparently being 30 years old makes this shirt a light grayish green instead of the original black color. That's not a photo of my shirt, just what it should look like, minus the mis-coloring and the various holes. :dweez: il_fullxfull.724646910_htav.jpg

Very cool, I would love to grab one of those, but cannot find it.

It is on Ebay for $100 us., might have to grab it.
  • Like 1

I'm wearing my dad's vintage Power Windows shirt. Not the raglan, but a normal t-shirt. Apparently being 30 years old makes this shirt a light grayish green instead of the original black color. That's not a photo of my shirt, just what it should look like, minus the mis-coloring and the various holes. :dweez: il_fullxfull.724646910_htav.jpg

Very cool, I would love to grab one of those, but cannot find it.

It is on Ebay for $100 us., might have to grab it.

I never knew that this shirt went for $100 US. Got some Rush shirts from the Power Windows tour all up until the R40 tour... I might have around $800 US worth of Rush shirts in my drawers.
  • Like 1

Vapor Trails bootleg shirt I got in the parking lot at Portland's Rose Garden. It has the VT flameball thing on the front and a Tie-dyed Starman image on the back. Cool shirt, actually.

I think it was my Presto tour shirt. I had it on in the summer of 2000 when I crashed my bike not too far from Half Moon Bay. I had to throw it out because I bled all down the front of it.

All my Rush shirts have holes in them, so can't be worn anymore :( I think the last one I wore was my Time Machine tour shirt.

Note to self: Buy more Rush shirts!

And moth balls
  • Like 1

All my Rush shirts have holes in them, so can't be worn anymore :( I think the last one I wore was my Time Machine tour shirt.

Note to self: Buy more Rush shirts!

And moth balls

I wonder if it could be that. I've always assumed it's just wear and tear from wearing them out. I have no idea how people have shirts last them decades. My favorite shirts always wear out with holes until I have to abandon them. I assumed that was normal, maybe not ;)