George Michael has passed away

LyndseyG

If Keith Richards dies this week I'm gonna riot. f**k 2016. RIP

Keith Richards has been dead for over 40 yrs. It's just that somebody forgot to tell him.

He's known as KEEF the Living Scarecrow in his home area and is used to bolster the corn field scarecrow ranks in the summers when he's not on tour. They don't even have to get him a scarecrow outfit he just uses whatever Stones outfit he happens to be wearing and it works perfectly. :smoke:

40 years ago ? nahhhhhh.

My buddy lives in the same complex in CT as Keef. They're neighbors. Keef is doing fine.

Keith Richards has been dead for over 40 yrs. It's just that somebody forgot to tell him.

He's known as KEEF the Living Scarecrow in his home area and is used to bolster the corn field scarecrow ranks in the summers when he's not on tour. They don't even have to get him a scarecrow outfit he just uses whatever Stones outfit he happens to be wearing and it works perfectly. :smoke:

40 years ago ? nahhhhhh.

My buddy lives in the same complex in CT as Keef. They're neighbors. Keef is doing fine.

That's not KEEF that's his corpse. KEEF is one of the undead.... :blaze:

• Like 1

40 years ago ? nahhhhhh.

That's not KEEF that's his corpse. KEEF is one of the undead.... :blaze:

He should start a group with Macca.

From what i've heard of him.......he never really seemed like a well man......so this was semi expected but also not at the same time.

sad all the same.

Mick

I just wonder if it has something to do with AIDS since they aren't releasing the info.

Hi. This is what I thought too. It's a touchy subject.

• Like 1

For those of you that think Keith Richards is next, you ain't been payin' attention. If there was world wide nuclear war, the only surviving creatures would be cockroaches and Keith Richards. Nothing will kill that fukker 'cept old age. Bet he sees 100.

2016 can flat out fukk off!

RIP George.

• Like 5

For those of you that think Keith Richards is next, you ain't been payin' attention. If there was world wide nuclear war, the only surviving creatures would be cockroaches and Keith Richards. Nothing will kill that fukker 'cept old age. Bet he sees 100.

RIP George.

Heroin preserves.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_65uLYMwQ9YU/S8LXxJzH9GI/AAAAAAAAAxI/EGD43qQGm0w/s1600/george-michael-faith_l.jpg

Giving this a spin right now. It really is a great pop album, and riled the charts back in '87. And the song I Want Your Sex was sooo controversial at the time.

• Like 1

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_65uLYMwQ9YU/S8LXxJzH9GI/AAAAAAAAAxI/EGD43qQGm0w/s1600/george-michael-faith_l.jpg

Giving this a spin right now. It really is a great pop album, and riled the charts back in '87. And the song I Want Your Sex was sooo controversial at the time.

Even though I was probably at my peak of primarily listening to metal during this time period I must admit that I did enjoy his music. While I loved my metal I also liked clubbing at the time and his stuff was always some of the more interesting music that you would hear while out. A buddy of mine went from a very hippy-style beard with shaggy long hair to a very George inspired look with shorter hair and the 3 day trimmed beard. He looked a lot like George and got a ton of attention from women when we were out.

• Like 1

A college girlfriend and I used to put this on in her dorm room for background music. [gazes wistfully skyward]

RIP George.

Heroin preserves.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/12/26/george-michael-died-alone-boyfriend-reveals-battled-secret-heroin/

RIP George.

Heroin preserves.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/12/26/george-michael-died-alone-boyfriend-reveals-battled-secret-heroin/

Nm :(

RIP, George. :rose: You had such a wonderful voice. Your "Careless Whispers" made me smile yesterday. We always had a "lite" radio station on where I worked back then, and a co-worker could not hear "guilty feet have got no rhythm" without giggling. Your pretty song made us all smile. :) 2016 stinks.
  • Like 2

Any passing is sad. And I can appreciate his talent. But I find it amusing that on social

Media he is being touted as some sort of pop genius, while I only recall him being mocked while he was famous back in the day.

• Like 1

Any passing is sad. And I can appreciate his talent. But I find it amusing that on social

Media he is being touted as some sort of pop genius, while I only recall him being mocked while he was famous back in the day.

This. Sure he had some excellent material, but no staying power.

• Like 1