How Long Would You Survive a Zombie Apocalypse?

JohnnyBlaze

57 days. Maybe I shouldn't share that last can of food...

I shared. However, if someone tries to steal my portion of that canned tuna or Vienna sausage or whatever, they die. :blaze:

Otherwise, I'll share equally even if it means we all get one paltry portion each.

Actually, I answered exactly what I THINK I'd do in that situation, NOT what would get me the most number of days for the quiz itself. This stuff is serious business! :yes:

• Like 1

67 days...You put everything you've got into survival, but in the end it will come down to a single fatal mistake. Your survival instincts are good, but there's always room for improvement.

I need to be more ruthless.

I bet Jack Aubrey takes this test and ends up with something like 25 YEARS! :yes:

Also, I'm sure there will be some that'll choose the crossbow just to look cool like Darryl from Walking Dead. But really, it's pretty useless. That is, the chances of aiming perfectly at zombie brain when you're scared shitless to begin with are next to zero. :yes:

• Like 2

I bet Jack Aubrey takes this test and ends up with something like 25 YEARS! :yes:

Also, I'm sure there will be some that'll choose the crossbow just to look cool like Darryl from Walking Dead. But really, it's pretty useless. That is, the chances of aiming perfectly at zombie brain when you're scared shitless to begin with are next to zero. :yes:

I chose Sharp Stick.

I chose Sharp Stick.

I almost did but I chose knife because it's more durable.

I chose Sharp Stick.

I almost chose Knife but didn't want the close quarters situation. That stick looked robust.

I chose Sharp Stick.

I almost chose Knife but didn't want the close quarters situation. That stick looked robust.

Yeah I thought about the close quarters thing AND that stick looked hard. Still, a few rainy days and it could get all messed up. PLUS, the knife's more portable. I need my hands free to carry stuff, climb, or whatever.

• Like 2

ok, took the test:

You would last 72 days of a zombie apocalypse, you're a Trooper!

You put everything you've got into survival, but in the end it will come down to a single fatal mistake. Your survival instincts are good, but there's always room for improvement

I said that I would "share the last can of food", maybe that's the "room for improvement" ?

But in reality ( like any of this is lol ), but, you cannot depend on cans of food !! .. If you are going to survive, finding cans of food is going to eventually end up being futile ..

• Like 1

54 days ! Apparently I share too much, which I did say I would do with the can of food. "Sticking with others will help you, but when they become your competition, it's survival of the fittest!" I'm not all that fit, so that explains it, I guess. I'm with Lucas- how long will we be able to find cans of food? I picked hiding in the mountains so we can forage like the "Fat Guys in the Woods" tv show . . . . Edited by blueschica
  • Like 1

I chose the crossbow. Not to be like that guy, but because I thought it was cool :)

• Like 2

I'm Patient Zero, I start the entire thing

You are all welcome. This is what I get for going to Sweden to personally pickup 1 of Zumbi's bootlegs and catch some Nordic germ resistant SUPERBUG

• Like 2