How Long Would You Survive a Zombie Apocalypse?

JohnnyBlaze

23 days...rubbish quiz anyway, I've had a plan ready for the Zombie apocolypse for years now and I'm convinced I'd last much longer than that.

Share what your plan is!!

Yes, the quiz is pretty bad, hopefully your game plan isn't ;)

23 days...rubbish quiz anyway, I've had a plan ready for the Zombie apocolypse for years now and I'm convinced I'd last much longer than that.

I'm taking Zumbi's approach here, no sharing!

• Like 1

I'm taking Zumbi's approach here, no sharing! My plan is rubbish and I'm too embarrassed to share it!!

Understood.

• Like 1

I'm taking Zumbi's approach here, no sharing!

:LOL: I like it!

You'll be one of those hermit survivors that carries an empty shotgun and talks to a Barbie doll. Every time you narrowly escape from a zombie horde you'll kiss it on the cheek and say "You okay Barb? Close call that one was, eh?"

• Like 1

I don't watch The Walking Dead. Does it make the same mistake most zombie shows/movies do in having most of the zombies being represented as adult male?

You'd figure there would be many more kid and grandma zombies (than what is usually represented)

Edited by Mr. Not

I don't watch The Walking Dead. Does it make the same mistake most zombie shows/movies do in having most of the zombies being represented as adult male?

You'd figure there would be many more kid and grandma zombies (than what is usually represented)

No it doesn't make that mistake

The people in this thread (except me) are so old they've turned into zombies.

Actually, you're probably in the older half of TRFers while I'm likely on the old end of the younger half.

Oh, according to Max Brooks, author of The Zombie Survival Guide and World War Z + son of Mel, zombie flesh decays much slower than standard decaying flesh. ;)

((Fun books btw))