How Long Would You Survive a Zombie Apocalypse?

JohnnyBlaze

ok, took the test:

You would last 72 days of a zombie apocalypse, you're a Trooper!

You put everything you've got into survival, but in the end it will come down to a single fatal mistake. Your survival instincts are good, but there's always room for improvement

I said that I would "share the last can of food", maybe that's the "room for improvement" ?

But in reality ( like any of this is lol ), but, you cannot depend on cans of food !! .. If you are going to survive, finding cans of food is going to eventually end up being futile ..

Well yeah, cans of food won't last but that was in the quiz.

So far the two biggest wimps are me and Surrender.

:eh:

:LOL:

And the two biggest survivors are Turbine Freight and Zumbi.

TF is likely in a tower with a magical endless supply of ammo and shooting anything below that moves. Including tumbleweeds. :yes:

Zumbi is locked in a bank vault with his Rush albums, a million cans of Hormel spam, and Lita Ford. :yes:

• Like 1

So far the two biggest wimps are me and Surrender.

:eh:

And the two biggest survivors are Turbine Freight and Zumbi.

TF is likely in a tower with a magical endless supply of ammo and shooting anything below that moves. Including tumbleweeds. :yes:

Zumbi is locked in a bank vault with his Rush albums, a million cans of Hormel spam, and Lita Ford. :yes:

And his Russian bootleg.

• Like 2

67 days.

I wouldn't kill for the last can of food but I would fight for it. Killing for it could be an option depending on how hungry I am. Killing someone for a can of food, even in a zombie apocalypse, seems like a bit much to me.

67 days.

I wouldn't kill for the last can of food but I would fight for it. Killing for it could be an option depending on how hungry I am. Killing someone for a can of food, even in a zombie apocalypse, seems like a bit much to me.

Would you break someone's legs for a can of beanie weanies if you heard your stomach growling?

I'd last 61 days haha

Doubt it...

You'd wrap yourself in fifty dozen of your scarves for protection. That ingenious technique would work for 61 days but no longer. :no:

Actually...you have a point haha!

But it might take 61 days to wrap them all :laughing guy:

• Like 1

67 days.

Not to get political. But if it was Trump, I'd be alright haha

• Like 2

I'd last 61 days haha

Doubt it...

You'd wrap yourself in fifty dozen of your scarves for protection. That ingenious technique would work for 61 days but no longer. :no:

Perhaps it's one month to wrap yourself then one month 'til you die! :blaze:

• Like 1

67 days.

Not to get political. But if it was Trump, I'd be alright haha

I'd kill him for an empty can!

• Like 2

I'd last 61 days haha

Doubt it...

Knowing me I'd pass a mirror or window and be like "I look ridiculous". Then I'd start pouting and preening and dressing down to look and feel better and then get chomped down.

Honestly I know my vanity will be the death of me...I've accepted it haha!

Edited by Segue Myles
  • Like 1

I'd last 61 days haha

Doubt it...

Knowing me I'd pass a mirror or window and be like "I look ridiculous". Then I'd start pouting and preening and dressing down to look and feel better and then get chomped down.

Honestly I know my vanity will be the death of me...I've accepted it haha!

I'll probably die in a comic shop while reading some old 1970s issue of The Avengers. Distracted by that while some zombie bites my leg. "Hold on you bastard! One more page!!! One more page!!!" :blaze:

• Like 1