What Does TRF Mean To You?

Lorraine

I came here for the money. I heard there are ways to make thousands of dollars a week on the internet. Although I haven't gotten a check yet.

Yours was re-distributed.
  • Like 6

I would be sad if 73 pulled the plug tomorrow. There are a lot of good people here and a lot of good discussions. My life would move on of course. But with one less thing to enjoy.

And I would really miss you Lorraine. You really put a lot into TRF and definitely help make it something to look forward to each day. :)

• Like 6

Not that I need to procrastinate . . . but TRF is definitely among my favorite reasons to procrastinate. It certainly has a lot of benefits - there are loads of cool folks here, and a lot of caring.
  • Like 2

I would be sad if 73 pulled the plug tomorrow. There are a lot of good people here and a lot of good discussions. My life would move on of course. But with one less thing to enjoy.

And I would really miss you Lorraine. You really put a lot into TRF and definitely help make it something to look forward to each day. :)

Thanks, Mystic. That means a lot to me to hear that. :hug2:

• Like 1

I hang here for the witty people that generally don't take things to seriously. Music of the Spheres is great and has turned me on to a lot of music I wouldn't normally listen to. :dweez:

I could do without some of the histrionics, but such is life. :cheers:

"Too," not, "to."

Grammar Police up in this bitch!

Says the guy with "cruisng" in his info thingy.

;)

• Like 1

I should be begging forgiveness too. :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

And add one of these ;) for good measure! :)

You would want a comma before "too" in that context.

Punctuation Police.

And for the record, Shel, your correction was spelling, not grammar.

Back on topic, I enjoy TRF for the pedanticism.

Are you sure? What is the grammar rule so that I can make a note of it?

I should be begging forgiveness, too. (comma right after "forgiveness")

Or, you could have written:

I should also be begging forgiveness. (no comma needed)

;) ;)

• Like 2

I should be begging forgiveness too. :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

And add one of these ;) for good measure! :)

You would want a comma before "too" in that context.

Punctuation Police.

And for the record, Shel, your correction was spelling, not grammar.

Back on topic, I enjoy TRF for the pedanticism.

Are you sure? What is the grammar rule so that I can make a note of it?

I should be begging forgiveness, too. (comma right after "forgiveness")

Or, you could have written:

I should also be begging forgiveness. (no comma needed)

;) ;)

Please change my size of tutu to two, too.

• Like 2

It means a lot to me because of the way it helps my son write and learn ... He told me he has met some of the nicest people here and I believe him ... I just started a few weeks ago myself and I have been looking at it everyday ... I can say I would already miss it if it were gone ... Bravo to the rush forum !!
  • Like 8

It means a lot to me because of the way it helps my son write and learn ... He told me he has met some of the nicest people here and I believe him ... I just started a few weeks ago myself and I have been looking at it everyday ... I can say I would already miss it if it were gone ... Bravo to the rush forum !!

That's cool.

Who's your son?

And welcome to TRF Amps211!

:blaze:

• Like 1

That's cool.

Who's your son?

entre_perpetuo

He's a great kid ....

• Like 7

That's cool.

Who's your son?

entre_perpetuo

He's a great kid ....

and obviously has great taste and discernment. Always gives great takes on Clockwork Angels. Thumbs up!
  • Like 2

That's cool.

Who's your son?

entre_perpetuo

He's a great kid ....

and obviously has great taste and discernment. Always gives great takes on Clockwork Angels. Thumbs up!

He really loves that album ... I remember when he first tried to get me to listen to it I wasn't really liking it ... But he took his time and just kept sneaking in a track or two here and there on some mix tapes he makes for me and it grew on me ... He has done that same thing with several other bands .... Because of him I now enjoy bands like muse, the white stripes, radio head and many others .... You always want to think you have a big influence on your kids but the truth is he is having a HUGE influence on me

Edited by Amps211
  • Like 4

That's cool.

Who's your son?

entre_perpetuo

He's a great kid ....

Ah yes, I've seen him around. :)

• Like 2

That's cool.

Who's your son?

entre_perpetuo

He's a great kid ....

Great parenting here folks.

• Like 5

That's cool.

Who's your son?

entre_perpetuo

He's a great kid ....

He really loves that album ... I remember when he first tried to get me to listen to it I wasn't really liking it ... But he took his time and just kept sneaking in a track or two here and there on some mix tapes he makes for me and it grew on me ... He has done that same thing with several other bands .... Because of him I now enjoy bands like muse, the white stripes, radio head and many others .... You always want to think you have a big influence on your kids but the truth is he is having a HUGE influence on me

I apologize if the Yukon Blade Grinder has warped your child in any way.
  • Like 1

That's cool.

Who's your son?

entre_perpetuo

He's a great kid ....

Warp on ... He will be in college soon and the last thing I want is for him to just blend in ...

• Like 2

That's cool.

Who's your son?

entre_perpetuo

He's a great kid ....

I wish I could connect with my parents that way. But, alas, they belong to an older generation and never got into that new-fangled "rock" thing.

• Like 3

That's cool.

Who's your son?

entre_perpetuo

He's a great kid ....

Warp on ... He will be in college soon and the last thing I want is for him to just blend in ...

I love it! No, entre, please don't blend in. The world needs more not-totally-normal people :D

• Like 2