What Does TRF Mean To You?

Lorraine

Has anyone here attached voices to members? When you read a member's post, do you hear the person actually saying it?

I'm almost afraid to admit that I do. :unsure: :LOLsign: And I find myself wondering if they actually sound like I think they sound.

Edited by Lorraine
  • Like 2

Has anyone here attached voices to members? When you read a member's post, do you hear the person actually saying it?

I'm almost afraid to admit that I do. :unsure: :LOLsign: And I find myself wondering if they actually sound like I think they sound.

I think I do but when I try ands think about it I can't actually remember what I think they sound like...

• Like 1

That's pretty funny...I totally do that.

I've assigned you that breathy 70s late night radio dj kind of voice.

• Like 2

That's pretty funny...I totally do that.

I've assigned you that breathy 70s late night radio dj kind of voice.

You mean like Allison Steel, WNEW-FM's "Night Bird"? :LOL:

You have a low and calm voice. Not harsh in any way.

I was going to start a thread about this, but figured those here who already think me nuts would be confirmed in their suspicions. :cool: :LOL:

I do that. And I suppose many others do too.

My image of tick's voice prior to meeting him actually was pretty close to what it really is.

I imagine RUSHHEAD to sound like Les Claypool but with 3 times the quirkiness and 100 times the energy.

My voice is often indecipherable due to the eternal crackling of the blazing fire surrounding my skull. :blaze:

• Like 2

Treeduck I imagine to sound like the guy who always said "I'm Uncle Al, the kiddies' pal." But with a British accent. :)

duck's a loon except he's not he's a duck...a duck that rhymes and mimes all the time

Keep talking, Johnny. You're starting to come in loud and clear.

What is normal?

Me.

1D 4evs, right?

Lol THE ONE TIME I PLAYED THEIR MUSIC...

totally 4evs.

Heh, that reminds me of going to see the R40 show in Vancouver. Rush was playing at the venue literally across the street from where 1D was playing. To find the correct venue I just followed the middle-aged men, rather than the teenaged girls :LOL:

It's surprising that the middle aged men weren't following the teenaged girls.

Or maybe it's just me. I really shouldn't verbalize certain thoughts.

• Like 1

This is the best forum on the net

In all seriousness, I joined one night about one year ago when I was going thru a dismal stretch in life, which, at that point, was when I was rediscovering how much Rush meant to me, and how incredible and inspiring their music is ..

I love coming here

• Like 7

Treeduck I imagine to sound like the guy who always said "I'm Uncle Al, the kiddies' pal." But with a British accent. :)

duck's a loon except he's not he's a duck...a duck that rhymes and mimes all the time

http://m.intomobile.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/sidekick-tattoo-fantasy-island.jpg

I'm the perfect melting of both of these guys.

If I could, I'd have my own Fantasy Blaze Island with people visiting and paying to live certain dreams.

• Like 1

This is the best forum on the net

In all seriousness, I joined one night about one year ago when I was going thru a dismal stretch in life, which, at that point, was when I was rediscovering how much Rush meant to me, and how incredible and inspiring their music is ..

I love coming here

:fistbump: Bay City Rollers for life bro.
  • Like 1

http://m.intomobile.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/sidekick-tattoo-fantasy-island.jpg

I'm the perfect melting of both of these guys.

If I could, I'd have my own Fantasy Blaze Island with people visiting and paying to live certain dreams.

You sound like a combination of Ricardo and Da Plane?