What Does TRF Mean To You?

Lorraine

I came here because I thought TRF meant "Torment Rush Fans" and even though I found that wasn't its name I torment them anyway.

we love the pain with the pleasure.

http://gimps-n-pimps.tripod.com/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/gimps.jpg

Edited by Tombstone Mountain

Treeduck I imagine to sound like the guy who always said "I'm Uncle Al, the kiddies' pal." But with a British accent. :)

duck's a loon except he's not he's a duck...a duck that rhymes and mimes all the time

Keep talking, Johnny. You're starting to come in loud and clear.

http://m.intomobile.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/sidekick-tattoo-fantasy-island.jpg

I'm the perfect melting of both of these guys.

If I could, I'd have my own Fantasy Blaze Island with people visiting and paying to live certain dreams.

You sound like a combination of Ricardo and Da Plane?

If you want it to be, then it is.

But mainly, I just wanted to put a pic of those two up. :LOL:

If anything, I'm more of a physical blending of the two than a vocal mix.

Someday, on my own island, i would like to say, "I am Mr. Blaze, your host. Welcome to Fantasy Island." But I'm not climbing any bell tower to ding in the next batch of visitors.

Edited by JohnnyBlaze

I would really miss this forum. Everyone else I annoy leave my life entirely but for some reason you people tolerate me. Gluttons for punishment apparently.

Forgive me, but I found that very funny for some reason. I'm sure you are joking. :hug2:

This is the best forum on the net

In all seriousness, I joined one night about one year ago when I was going thru a dismal stretch in life, which, at that point, was when I was rediscovering how much Rush meant to me, and how incredible and inspiring their music is ..

I love coming here

:fistbump: Bay City Rollers for life bro.

You got that right !!

http://www.bravo-archiv.de/dina2poster/4SP%201977-40%20Bay%20City%20Rollers.jpg

Edited by Lucas
  • Like 1

I would really miss this forum. Everyone else I annoy leave my life entirely but for some reason you people tolerate me. Gluttons for punishment apparently.

Forgive me, but I found that very funny for some reason. I'm sure you are joking. :hug2:

Yes I am joking...you should know by now that I say many things just for the humor.

I stay because the Yukon Blade Grinder requires that of me. It's in my contract

You didn't realize this was liking joining the mafia did you?

They got pictures man.

you took it a step too far when you got midgets involved.
  • Like 2

In all seriousness, I joined one night about one year ago when I was going thru a dismal stretch in life, which, at that point, was when I was rediscovering how much Rush meant to me, and how incredible and inspiring their music is ..

I love coming here

You got that right !!

For some reason I find that strat rather interesting. oh nevermind, it's not plugged in. Edited by 2112FirstStreet
  • Like 1

I love coming here

You got that right !!

For some reason I find that strat rather interesting. oh nevermind, it's not plugged in.

lol

shhhhhhhhhh

But the drum sticks are in motion !!

Yes I am joking...you should know by now that I say many things just for the humor.

I have found out the hard way on here that it is always best to use these---------------> :cool: :LOL: ;) :) :smoke: . ;)

This is cute.

Yup I can tolerate ya!

• Like 1

I love this place I am just sorry I haunt you with my presence.

I know I am annoying.

I will try and mature, to grow as a person, to share deeply my...

EAT MY POO!!

• Like 1

Treeduck I imagine to sound like the guy who always said "I'm Uncle Al, the kiddies' pal." But with a British accent. :)

duck's a loon except he's not he's a duck...a duck that rhymes and mimes all the time

Keep talking, Johnny. You're starting to come in loud and clear.

http://m.intomobile.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/sidekick-tattoo-fantasy-island.jpg

I'm the perfect melting of both of these guys.

If I could, I'd have my own Fantasy Blaze Island with people visiting and paying to live certain dreams.

You sound like a combination of Ricardo and Da Plane?

If you want it to be, then it is.

But mainly, I just wanted to put a pic of those two up. :LOL:

If anything, I'm more of a physical blending of the two than a vocal mix.

Someday, on my own island, i would like to say, "I am Mr. Blaze, your host. Welcome to Fantasy Island." But I'm not climbing any bell tower to ding in the next batch of visitors.

If you own your own island, you can hire someone to climb the bell tower. I am certain you can find a worthy candidate on TRF.

Edited by Lorraine

I love coming here

You got that right !!

Further proof that men should not wear high-waisted pants.

• Like 1

I love coming here

You got that right !!

In fact, NO ONE should wear high-waisted pants!

il_570xN.361460253_sd62.jpg

• Like 2

I have found out the hard way on here that it is always best to use these---------------> :cool: :LOL: ;) :) :smoke: . ;)

let's see, your smiling, laughing, winking, smiling, smoking a joint and winking. I've reached the conclusion that you're stoned and flirting with me.
  • Like 2

I love coming here

You got that right !!

Nor have jeans with cuffs or rolled up pant legs. You're big boys now...you will not grow into those jeans.

let's see, your smiling, laughing, winking, smiling, smoking a joint and winking. I've reached the conclusion that you're stoned and flirting with me.

Is that what it's supposed to be? I thought it was a cigarette. :LOLsign:

• Like 1

um yeahhhhhh, that little Jamaican hat gives it away.

Is that what's on top of his head? :LOL: :lol: :LOL:

I stay because the Yukon Blade Grinder requires that of me. It's in my contract

You didn't realize this was liking joining the mafia did you?

They got pictures man.

you took it a step too far when you got midgets involved.

It's the fool who looks for logic in the chambers of the human heart

--Everett Ulysses, O Brother Where Art Thou

• Like 2

Is that what's on top of his head? :LOL: :lol: :LOL:

:smoke:

I love coming here

Same thing, but change one year ago to a few weeks ago. To add, I was lurking this forum for a few days before I decided to make an account. The personalities of every active member captivated me, so I discovered the forum for the Rush, but joined because I wanted to speak with everyone. :)

TRF represents new friends and new opinions. I'd be very sad if this forum didn't exist.

• Like 8

I love coming here

Same thing, but change one year ago to a few weeks ago. To add, I was lurking this forum for a few days before I decided to make an account. The personalities of every active member captivated me, so I discovered the forum for the Rush, but joined because I wanted to speak with everyone. :)

TRF represents new friends and new opinions. I'd be very sad if this forum didn't exist.

:dweez: :dweez: :dweez:
  • Like 3

treeduck is Jimmy Savile?

• Like 1