The "tell somebody you hate them" Thread

Union 5-3992

Though that bluefox4000 guy is a jerk, he always signs his name and has Tom Waits as an avatar. I bet Rush isn't even his favorite band!

I've come to conclusion that bluefox is in fact Tom Waits. Why else would he keep using that ugly mug in his avatars? Nothing else makes sense.

Though that bluefox4000 guy is a jerk, he always signs his name and has Tom Waits as an avatar. I bet Rush isn't even his favorite band!

I've come to conclusion that bluefox is in fact Tom Waits. Why else would he keep using that ugly mug in his avatars? Nothing else makes sense.

I'm Actually Bruce Springsteen trying to tell Segue to stop obsessing over me and listen to an actual artist.

Loony stalker kid.

Mick

Edited by bluefox4000
  • Like 3

I'm Actually Bruce Springsteen trying to tell Segue to stop obsessing over me and listen to an actual artist.

Loony stalker kid.

Mick

i'm also an idiot who hits the wrong button.

Mick

Edited by bluefox4000

I hate BowlCity. What a clown. Putting Nicolas Cage as his avatar and putting albums like Counterparts and Grace Under Pressure in his top 5 Rush albums. Shitposting Presto and the debut on a regular basis :rage:
  • Like 2

I hate BowlCity for reals. He's so cool, and all that jealousy has led to hate. Please Forgive Me. Sorry if what I said Cuts Like a Knife, but it had to be said. BC, I want to run away but I always seem to want to Run To You. When You're Gone, it'll be like Heaven. It'll be more fun than that weekend with the girl next door in the Summer of '69.
  • Like 1

I hate posters who insist Permanent Waves is a 70's album. Maybe I just hate their calendar-reading challenges.

If Neil had an account here, I'd have a poster to hate :LOL:

• Like 1

Loony stalker kid.

Mick

Oh shush, you are Barry Manilow.

• Like 1

I hate BowlCity. What a clown. Putting Nicolas Cage as his avatar and putting albums like Counterparts and Grace Under Pressure in his top 5 Rush albums. Shitposting Presto and the debut on a regular basis :rage:

giphy.gif

Nearly posted that today hahaha!

You suck. I hate you.

• Like 1

My heart is too full of love to spread hate.

Then again, it is full. So Mick, Union and BowlCity, go get hit by a bus. My heart needs some room.

• Like 1

You know PolarizeMe? Not only is that guy a total mingehead, but apart from his good taste in Rush, his other taste in music is just downright shitty. Katatonia? Yeah they were singing about how they are nothing and then the next song is all about how they're now leaders. Dir En Grey? A gimmicky band from a country that makes gimmicky music for profit not art. And how 'bout his favorite non-Rush band, Isis. A post-metal band that disbanded to form a terrorist group. Oh and that Steven Wilson whom he's also a fan of who's biggest inspiration is himself is such a pretentious c***, that his assholyness overshadows his otherwise awesome music.

And that's not the worst of PolarizeMe. He's a member of the TRF delinquint group The Only Spam Thread. Roughly 8000 of his 10,000+ posts are illegitimate. He should leave this forum just for that.

• Like 2

You know PolarizeMe? Not only is that guy a total mingehead, but apart from his good taste in Rush, his other taste in music is just downright shitty. Katatonia? Yeah they were singing about how they are nothing and then the next song is all about how they're now leaders. Dir En Grey? A gimmicky band from a country that makes gimmicky music for profit not art. And how 'bout his favorite non-Rush band, Isis. A post-metal band that disbanded to form a terrorist group. Oh and that Steven Wilson whom he's also a fan of who's biggest inspiration is himself is such a pretentious c***, that his assholyness overshadows his otherwise awesome music.

And that's not the worst of PolarizeMe. He's a member of the TRF delinquint group The Only Spam Thread. Roughly 8000 of his 10,000+ posts are illegitimate. He should leave this forum just for that.

I was gonna lay into you til

a) I realised it was you

b) this thread is a joke

C) I just posted here and already I forgot what this thread was

O dear...hahaha my memory is AWFUL

• Like 1

I hate J2112YYZ

Coz I forget what his name is every five seconds (no biggie I forget my own name!). He likes femme metal (eeew gross ick ack eewwwww), and he makes me SICCCCK!

giphy.gif

You suck. I hate you.

I hate you too, you little bitch!

http://41.media.tumblr.com/8be2f4d47bdc024b36e9d236f338b22e/tumblr_mple90yYQL1sye5h0o1_1280.png

• Like 3

giphy.gif

You suck. I hate you.

I hate you too, you little bitch!

http://41.media.tumblr.com/8be2f4d47bdc024b36e9d236f338b22e/tumblr_mple90yYQL1sye5h0o1_1280.png

http://i374.photobucket.com/albums/oo184/123_088/stab-big.gif

• Like 1

I was gonna lay into you til

a) I realised it was you

b) this thread is a joke

C) I just posted here and already I forgot what this thread was

O dear...hahaha my memory is AWFUL

Yeah I figured that this thread was a joke considering who started the thread but I'm very aware of my questionable taste in music and do think it's perfectly fine to make fun of myself for it.