The "tell somebody you hate them" Thread

Union 5-3992

(this isn't about anyone on here)

Lara,

I can't believe I was ever friends with you. You really are a bitch and your voice irritates the hell out of me.

My middle name is Lara. :rage:

How´s that possible? You´re telling us your actual name is go-Lara-ose??? :huh: :huh:

Lara,

I can't believe I was ever friends with you. You really are a bitch and your voice irritates the hell out of me.

How´s that possible? You´re telling us your actual name is go-Lara-ose??? :huh: :huh:

Oh, ok then... O_o (lol)

Edited by rhyv

I really dislike people in "real life" who accuse me of: staring them, starting fights, watching other people's lives and mocking.

My behaviour is the opposite of this. :wtf:

(I even had to deffend myself yesterday.) :rage:

Edited by rhyv

Lara,

Interestingly, "go-Lara-ose" (originally spoken as "golarao'se") is Old English for "I hate all of you." In the scientific community, the goose is commonly known as the most pissed off and nastiest of all birds.

This 16th century German fairy tale says a lot. It goes like this...

Owl: Birds of a feather flock together.

Goose: Yeah? Go f**k yourself.

The End.

• Like 3

Lara,

:LOL: if we're gonna turn this into the people you hate irl thread,

That roommate who hasn't spoken to me in eight months! Real childish, man! I still never figured out what he got mad at me about.

You still live with him?!

He won't leave. I have three other roommates who are much more interesting. While I'm still in school, this place is too much of a good deal to leave just for that.

Ah that's cool then.

8 months of not speaking to you is a lot of effort. I bet it's because of some bullshit excuse like leaving microscopic bread crumbs in the tub of butter

8 months is a long time.

Hell, 8 days is a long time to not speak with someone you live with. But oh well. At least Guy's other flatmates and the pad itself sound good

My place is great. It's a large house, my bedroom is the largest, I have one of the two family rooms to myself, and a garage spot, and it's cheaper than half the rent of nearby 2 bed apartments. It would take more than some square's presence to leave. :LOL:

• Like 2