The "tell somebody you hate them" Thread

Union 5-3992

How's your finger?

still infected and not moving right because of it. but it's healed enough so I can use it again somewhat so I got that going for me

What's the doctor doing for the infection?

It went away for a few weeks but the scar tissue had already formed and I can't move the tip anymore. The infection came back yesterday and I've kept it from getting worse today by soaking it. I'm seeing my physical therapist tomorrow and he may bring him in to prescribe some more antibiotics.

• Like 1

(this isn't about anyone on here)

Lara,

I can't believe I was ever friends with you. You really are a bitch and your voice irritates the hell out of me.

Lara,

I can't believe I was ever friends with you. You really are a bitch and your voice irritates the hell out of me.

:LOL: if we're gonna turn this into the people you hate irl thread,

That roommate who hasn't spoken to me in eight months! Real childish, man! I still never figured out what he got mad at me about.

• Like 1

Lara,

My middle name is Lara. :rage:
  • Like 3

Lara,

That roommate who hasn't spoken to me in eight months! Real childish, man! I still never figured out what he got mad at me about.

http://i.huffpost.com/gadgets/slideshows/208149/slide_208149_671399_small.jpg
  • Like 1

Lara,

You still live with him?!

My husband is a jerk.

http://www.personal.psu.edu/afr3/blogs/siowfa12/Wine.jpg

Matter of fact, guess what I had an hour ago?!

:musicnote: ...and it went straight to your head :musicnote:

Lara,

He won't leave. I have three other roommates who are much more interesting. While I'm still in school, this place is too much of a good deal to leave just for that.

Lara,

He won't leave. I have three other roommates who are much more interesting. While I'm still in school, this place is too much of a good deal to leave just for that.

Ah that's cool then.

8 months of not speaking to you is a lot of effort. I bet it's because of some bullshit excuse like leaving microscopic bread crumbs in the tub of butter

Lara,

Ah that's cool then.

8 months of not speaking to you is a lot of effort. I bet it's because of some bullshit excuse like leaving microscopic bread crumbs in the tub of butter

8 months is a long time.

Lara,

Ah that's cool then.

8 months is a long time.

Hell, 8 days is a long time to not speak with someone you live with. But oh well. At least Guy's other flatmates and the pad itself sound good