Official Second Night Setlist SPOILER Thread - Lincoln, NE - May 10th

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

I say replace Camera Eye and working man for FOL and we got the best hecking show of all time

The problem with that is it is way too punishing for people who don't like that tune.

we'll then heck everyone who doesn't like that tune, one of their best

As much as I love Rush I could never get too into that tune. THey hadn't mastered their songwriting flow so it is a mishmash of amazing riffs with bland filler, IMO. I know some people love it but it is such a long song to take up space, I would be okay if they did a shortened version but that would be weird.

• Like 1

I could see red barchetta for Linelight or yyz

That's what I was thinking.

I don't think we will see Limelight, if we do then Alex needs a real Amp on stage for the feedback. But YYZ is a possibility.

so they dropped anthem and didn't replace it with anything? nooooo

They have only played 1 show this tour, and Anthem was played. Anthem won't show up for another hour tonight if they play it! It's in the encore. It'll be there unless they swap it for something else, fly by night or by for?

I say replace Camera Eye and working man for FOL and we got the best hecking show of all time

The problem with that is it is way too punishing for people who don't like that tune.

As much as I love Rush I could never get too into that tune. THey hadn't mastered their songwriting flow so it is a mishmash of amazing riffs with bland filler, IMO. I know some people love it but it is such a long song to take up space, I would be okay if they did a shortened version but that would be weird.

Agreed. It feels like a bunch of disconnected songs added together to me and has no real flow. I love the drum solo, but I think the song is just Rush experimenting with epics to eventually give us 2112.

I understand, you are not hecked
  • Like 1

TSOR and Jacob's Ladder are swapped in order

Wonder how many people that will throw off.. lol

How do you guys know this already???

Someone got a peak at the set. Except for the opening song swap (which he must not have noticed), he's been gotten everything right so far.

Ok...off to concessions for a mid set snack and fresh beer...hope there's no line!!

how many shows are you going to, man??

By concessions, I meant kitchen.I'm at home doing Sofa Tour tonight. Right now, it's not set in stone...but at least 5 shows. Looking like more...but we'll see.

I could see red barchetta for Linelight or yyz

That's what I was thinking.

I don't think we will see Limelight, if we do then Alex needs a real Amp on stage for the feedback. But YYZ is a possibility.

That's not necessarily true. He could easily do Limelight without a real backline. That stuff is so easy to replicate now-a-days.

TSOR and Jacob's Ladder are swapped in order

Wonder how many people that will throw off.. lol

How do you guys know this already???

Someone got a peak at the set. Except for the opening song swap (which he must not have noticed), he's been gotten everything right so far.

Thanks!