Official Second Night Setlist SPOILER Thread - Lincoln, NE - May 10th

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

Can someone explain Periscope to me? How would I have known to find Bob's stream if someone didn't post? I don't have the app, but it doesn't seem too desktop-friendly.

You'll just have to follow this forum, I guess. I think everytime he logs out of it or whatever, he has to set up a new link.

Can someone explain Periscope to me? How would I have known to find Bob's stream if someone didn't post? I don't have the app, but it doesn't seem too desktop-friendly.

For me I went to twitter and searched for "Rush [insert city] live" and then clicked live (tweets). Search for rush live stream also.

twitter #periscope #R40

• Like 1

Major JACOB worry right now

It might be worth it if they bust out The Necromancer of Fountain of Lamneth though, right?

• Like 1

Major JACOB worry right now

DONT FORGET XANADU

Love Xanadu, seen it a lot live...never seen Jacob...even Ged thinks they never played it

Click on this link on a desktop computer https://www.periscope.tv/w/VzFETjE5NTcwOXwxMDYzNjI5N-vK2heULyO5gx2v63VP9u0qLLr2IWfwrjb0MPOjB7rI

Yeah, but I'm wondering how the initial poster of the link found it.

the sooner bob's party chick is passed out the better.

but hey thanks bob

This isn't her first video bro

probably not her first passed out video. nom sayyyn?