Up PERISCOPE!!!!

goose

The bad part of Periscope.

The lead singer of a band called Panic at the Disco is streaming his Birthday. :facepalm:

But you know you want to watch....NO YOU DON'T.

https://www.periscope.tv/w/VzSo0jI0NzMxMzZ8MTExNzkwNjSQT3e6ntdAX6dl4Y1oOTm3ohombuzalpyTuI1X8B4v5g==

Just got a reply back :)

"Cardinal RushRocks

@Gimblin

May 14

@dtpkll in between rocking out I will attempt to live tweet. But be kind, my first attempt ever at live tweeting an event. :)"

• Like 1

Thanks everyone for recruiting. I'm addicted.

How about "please save battery for set 2!"

• Like 1

It's like crack. Poor TM was easy to sell his body the 2nd night. Don't know what he'll do for a fourth night.

In fact, NO NEED to show the 1st 5 songs of Set 1- We get it, the band loves CA......WE DON'T

• Like 1

In fact, NO NEED to show the 1st 5 songs of Set 1- We get it, the band loves CA......WE DON'T

WRONG!

• Like 4

WRONG!

Totally WRONG!

• Like 1

WRONG!

Totally WRONG!

Absolutely totally WRONG!

• Like 1

Sorry to ask but could someone please help… it could just be that I've got a slow internet connection at place I am temporarily staying. But to watch periscope on the web.. do you need to download any kid of app? Whenever I hit a periscope link its just a blank screen. Im assuming you don't need to be following the person for it to work.

Sorry to ask but could someone please help… it could just be that I've got a slow internet connection at place I am temporarily staying. But to watch periscope on the web.. do you need to download any kid of app? Whenever I hit a periscope link its just a blank screen. Im assuming you don't need to be following the person for it to work.

No, no app or sign up required (meerkat, another service, does require a sign up however).

The stream can die quite easily, and when it does, the streamer has to set up a new url for a new stream.

Just wondering how people are viewing periscope on laptops with windows 8? I cant seem to get it to work. Do you need to download anything? Do you need a twitter account. Do you have to use a specific browser? Ive tried and all I get is a blank gray page that says R40 St. Paul or wherever and no video or audio. I keep refreshing over and over and nothing. Doesnt matter whose feed I try. Thanks for any responses.

Just wondering how people are viewing periscope on laptops with windows 8? I cant seem to get it to work. Do you need to download anything? Do you need a twitter account. Do you have to use a specific browser? Ive tried and all I get is a blank gray page that says R40 St. Paul or wherever and no video or audio. I keep refreshing over and over and nothing. Doesnt matter whose feed I try. Thanks for any responses.

Are you clicking on old links? Ive got Windows 7 and it works fine for me.

I have Windows 7 on my work PC and it works fine on that as well. Nothing needed but to click on an active link.

I have Windows 7 on my work PC and it works fine on that as well. Nothing needed but to click on an active link.

Exactly what I'm thinking. Curious is Moose is clicking on links that are no longer good....and with nothing happening right NOW, none of them are good.

Exactly what I'm thinking. Curious is Moose is clicking on links that are no longer good....and with nothing happening right NOW, none of them are good.

yes, it needs to be active link. So once the feed is closed at the end of a set, a brand new link is needed for the next set.

What browser are you using. I think periscope needs either chrome or Firefox. I know certain versions of explorer do not work.

Edited by Gabrielgil513