Up PERISCOPE!!!!

goose

Anybody have a stream that isn't skipping like crazy?

I love Bob for giving 600 of us the show... and shots of his girlfriends rack, but.. lol

Now Lerxt1990 sounds like the typical Rush fan "thanks but..."

I dont need to see the nerds that look like us!!!!!!

I don't need to see average women dancing terribly either, just stream the show. Or don't at all.

Sorry not everyone gets the top shelf p-ssy like you Fonzie. Take a chill pill. lol.

Lerxt1990 just goes nuts
  • Like 2

I dont need to see the nerds that look like us!!!!!!

I don't need to see average women dancing terribly either, just stream the show. Or don't at all.

Sorry not everyone gets the top shelf p-ssy like you Fonzie. Take a chill pill. lol.

Lerxt1990 just goes nuts

Where is that Vine link to Bob's girlfriend, I'm having withdrawls

• Like 1

Is this a running commentary on the running commentary?

To be on that moment was really fun. I had to relive it. lerxt1990 was off the chain funny

I thought maybe you were just really bored.

• Like 1

He is like offering her up?

Now the detractors get a change of heart

I was sayin she was a little above average, but just amazed he kept wanting to look at her when there was holiness on the stage. Bob, you got the rest of your life to look at her if your willing to invest in that commitment. But only another hour for the rest of your life to look at Rush.

• Like 1

I was sayin she was a little above average, but just amazed he kept wanting to look at her when there was holiness on the stage. Bob, you got the rest of your life to look at her if your willing to invest in that commitment. But only another hour for the rest of your life to look at Rush.

I love that post. Which makes Lerxt's all the more funny. This thread should be canonized in the same way the 90% is...God that moment in time is priceless Edited by Tombstone Mountain
  • Like 2

The Making of a Star - Bob's Girlfriend

The Back Story

I was toggling Bob's Periscope, and could not get comfortable. In the cellphone portrait view, the band was way too small. In the zoom in view, Periscope centered on the crowd in front of the stage at times, partially blocking our legends from view. At the time of our new favorite lady's big dance, I happened to have the Periscope set on zoom.

You can guess what was in full zoom, in gigantic size, on my screen. Good thing wifey didn't see that.

• Like 1

<quote> line the last 6 pages of this thread.</quote>

And I'm wondering why I am having second thoughts about periscoping the NJ show.....

If you were going to stream the band, great, the point is, why go thru all the trouble, then not show the band, ala our Lincoln pal.

The Back Story

I was toggling Bob's Periscope,

With you around, Bob doesn't need that girl.

The Back Story

The Back Story

With you around, Bob needs you and that girl and blue pills

That was no accident., Bobs periscope. I think we ruined our chances for more Periscope tomorrow

• Like 1

The Back Story

The Back Story

With you around, Bob needs you and that girl and blue pills

That was no accident., Bobs periscope. I think we ruined our chances for more Periscope tomorrow

You thin The Man took him down?

Quick...time for a new app. "Share-a-scope".

Anyone here good with computers?

Twitter CEO Dick Costolo may live to regret a triumphant tweet on the night of the Floyd Mayweather / Manny Pacquiao boxing match last week. “And the winner is… @periscopeco,” tweeted Costolo, in a clear reference to the number of people live-broadcasting the bout from their seats using Twitter’s new video app. “There’s no question the app got tremendous exposure,” claims Variety. “But what Costolo needs to be asking himself is if the price of all that publicity may end up too steep if the content companies come after him for backing an app that may be piracy’s biggest facilitator since PopcornTime.” As we suggested when the hype around Periscope and rival Meerkat was at its peak, sports rights are likely to be an even more touchy copyright area than people streaming concerts on these apps. If Periscope becomes regularly used to stream pay-per-view sporting events for free, lawyers will be swarming. In fact, they were: Twitter received 66 complaints about Periscope streams of the Mayweather/Pacquiao match, and took down 30 streams “within minutes” according to Advertising Age, with the other 36 having stopped broadcasting before the complaint was acted on.

http://musically.com/2015/05/05/twitter-facing-periscope-copyright-headaches/

Is the contention that a shaky feed from a phone really competes with the live experience? The only thing it competed with in my life is Twilight Zone re-runs.

• Like 1

Twitter CEO Dick Costolo may live to regret a triumphant tweet on the night of the Floyd Mayweather / Manny Pacquiao boxing match last week. “And the winner is… @periscopeco,” tweeted Costolo, in a clear reference to the number of people live-broadcasting the bout from their seats using Twitter’s new video app. “There’s no question the app got tremendous exposure,” claims Variety. “But what Costolo needs to be asking himself is if the price of all that publicity may end up too steep if the content companies come after him for backing an app that may be piracy’s biggest facilitator since PopcornTime.” As we suggested when the hype around Periscope and rival Meerkat was at its peak, sports rights are likely to be an even more touchy copyright area than people streaming concerts on these apps. If Periscope becomes regularly used to stream pay-per-view sporting events for free, lawyers will be swarming. In fact, they were: Twitter received 66 complaints about Periscope streams of the Mayweather/Pacquiao match, and took down 30 streams “within minutes” according to Advertising Age, with the other 36 having stopped broadcasting before the complaint was acted on.

http://musically.com/2015/05/05/twitter-facing-periscope-copyright-headaches/

Is the contention that a shaky feed from a phone really competes with the live experience? The only thing it competed with in my life is Twilight Zone re-runs.

I think I get the point.

If anything ...periscope will increase the amount of cash I spend on Rush this tour, not decrease it. As for PPV events, that's the risk of letting in a crowd. If you tell them no cellphones, you risk fans not buying tix.

If anything ...periscope will increase the amount of cash I spend on Rush this tour, not decrease it. As for PPV events, that's the risk of letting in a crowd. If you tell them no cellphones, you risk fans not buying tix.

There are many reasons and excuses that people can have for skipping live events. "No cellphones allowed" is quite possibly the absolute lamest one of them.

<quote> line the last 6 pages of this thread.</quote>

And I'm wondering why I am having second thoughts about periscoping the NJ show.....

If you were going to stream the band, great, the point is, why go thru all the trouble, then not show the band, ala our Lincoln pal.

You are trying to make logical sense of a drunk concertgoer?

In Nebraska?

You do realize Rush was the 1st concert there since Loverboy back at the 1988 State Fair?

I cannot believe that I made the mistake of having a ticket and actually going to the show in Lincoln, rather than following this thread at home. Just way, way too funny.

Bob, is that you hiding behind the name of Tom?

So...cmon peeps...someone has to Periscope this bitch tonight. Might be a C setlist after all.

I don't know if it worked or how we got Bob (and his girlfriend). I took to twitter about 10 minutes before show time, searched #R40Live and #R40LNK, and message anyone who seemed to be there with "please periscope?". I got one response that "it was cheating", but we had already found Bob, so eff 'im!! Lol!

We need to find Bob Jr!

Edited by dtpoet