Why is 90% of the people on this forum jerks?

YYZumbi

I couldn't open the video because I was using my Smartphone and it wouldn't let me...but it could as well be a Yes song. Or maybe it could be Dream Theater's Illumination Theory. It could even be Friday by Rebecca Black, for all I care. But his response was totally uncalled for.

Who cares about that damn video? You gonna give me shit now just because I dident watched a video someone linked!?

Why? Why, Zumbi?

• Like 5

I thought when people talked about Zumbi that they were talking about some aerobics dance thing before this thread...

I guess I don't visit the main Rush thread enough

And now you know why...

I couldn't open the video because I was using my Smartphone and it wouldn't let me...but it could as well be a Yes song. Or maybe it could be Dream Theater's Illumination Theory. It could even be Friday by Rebecca Black, for all I care. But his response was totally uncalled for.

Who cares about that damn video? You gonna give me shit now just because I dident watched a video someone linked!?

Why? Why, Zumbi?

I got it if nobody else did... :LOL:

• Like 2

Why? Why, Zumbi?

i got it too lol......Clever.

Mick

• Like 1

Why? Why, Zumbi?

Mick

Me too :D

Why? Why, Zumbi?

Mick

She's pretty damn cool in my book... :)

Not because you didn't open it, because yiu dismissed the guy without even checking out what he posted. That was rude and uncalled for, and it's a huge part of the reason why people give you a hard time here.

Exactly. Nobody cares if you watch the video or not. It's your blatant dismissal of it because of the *gasp* heretical belief that something might be better than 2112 or Hemispheres. But hey, at least you didn't threaten to punch them in the face.

I wasn't in the chat (I rarely go into chat anyway) but I'll trust our friend from Rio's judgment. He's a pretty cool dude.

Edited by BowlCity
  • Like 5

Damn triple post!

If you're going to post the same thing three times, the least you could do is start three threads.

WWZD?

Damn good1 one that was... :LOL:
  • Like 1

Why? Why, Zumbi?

Why what?

Why? Why, Zumbi?
Why what?

http://i1253.photobucket.com/albums/hh597/greyfriar2112/Five-Mullah-Facepalm_zps16734bd2.jpg

Edited by greyfriar
  • Like 4

Why? Why, Zumbi?
Why what?

http://i1253.photobucket.com/albums/hh597/greyfriar2112/Five-Mullah-Facepalm_zps16734bd2.jpg

This won't be easy folks but we must try. Its the Rush thing to do...

• Like 2

It's funny how he'll come in here and occasionally provide an emotional remark to one person's post but won't respond to the ones that are answering the question of his thread title.

x1yyz said everything perfectly but he's probably too busy getting upset at us to read it and respond thoughtfully.

Edited by BowlCity
  • Like 3

It's funny how he'll come in here and occasionally provide an emotional remark to one person's post but won't respond to the ones that are answering the question of his thread title.

x1yyz said everything perfectly but he's probably too busy getting upset at us to read it and respond thoughtfully.

I have read it... but I dont agree with it!

Zumbi, we are telling you exactly why people think YOU are a jerk. If you don't agree with it, well, too bad! YOU ARE WRONG.

If you want everyone to continue treating you this way, then go ahead and continue thinking you are doing things correctly. If you want people to treat you kindly and with respect, then it's time to take a critical look at yourself and think that maybe, just maybe, you are not acting properly.

And with this I'm done trying to help you out. You're now on your own.

• Like 8

Waitaminute...

...Try saying nice things. Stop caring about how many posts you've made. Start realizing we all have different tastes and nothing you say is going to change that.

So you don't agree that you should say nice things? You don't agree that we all have different tastes? You don't agree that nothing you say is going to change that?

:huh:

• Like 6

Zumbi, we are telling you exactly why people think YOU are a jerk. If you don't agree with it, well, too bad! YOU ARE WRONG.

If you want everyone to continue treating you this way, then go ahead and continue thinking you are doing things correctly. If you want people to treat you kindly and with respect, then it's time to take a critical look at yourself and think that maybe, just maybe, you are not acting properly.

And with this I'm done trying to help you out. You're now on your own.

Holy crap, I'm having wicked deja vu! I bet Zumbi is not judgmental at all too!

• Like 1

I have to say.....just read he's 24.......I thought he was younger.......24 DUDE??!!! grow up. Just shocks me. I would never talk to people like he does. I mean I give people a hard time here. But it's with a wink and a smile. I try not to be rude.

MIck

Edited by bluefox4000
  • Like 2

I have to say.....just read he's 24.......I thought he was younger.......24 DUDE??!!! grow up. Just shocks me. I would talk to people like he does. I mean I give people a hard time here. But it's with a wink and a smile. I try not to be rude.

MIck

I'm the same way.... most of what I say is sarcastic, smartass in nature. Sometimes finding that line with some people is a bit of an art, but usually I don't have an issue. I think that's why ILs and I hit it off right away.
  • Like 2

I have to say.....just read he's 24.......I thought he was younger.......24 DUDE??!!! grow up. Just shocks me. I would talk to people like he does. I mean I give people a hard time here. But it's with a wink and a smile. I try not to be rude.

MIck

I'm the same way.... most of what I say is sarcastic, smartass in nature. Sometimes finding that line with some people is a bit of an art, but usually I don't have an issue. I think that's why ILs and I hit it off right away.

Even if you're a Packers fan you're not all that bad :P

• Like 1