Why is 90% of the people on this forum jerks?

YYZumbi

I have to say.....just read he's 24.......I thought he was younger.......24 DUDE??!!! grow up. Just shocks me. I would talk to people like he does. I mean I give people a hard time here. But it's with a wink and a smile. I try not to be rude.

MIck

I'm the same way.... most of what I say is sarcastic, smartass in nature. Sometimes finding that line with some people is a bit of an art, but usually I don't have an issue. I think that's why ILs and I hit it off right away.

Even if you're a Packers fan you're not all that bad :P

Now your pushing it. :LOL: :P

• Like 1

I have to say.....just read he's 24.......I thought he was younger.......24 DUDE??!!! grow up. Just shocks me. I would talk to people like he does. I mean I give people a hard time here. But it's with a wink and a smile. I try not to be rude.

MIck

I'm the same way.... most of what I say is sarcastic, smartass in nature. Sometimes finding that line with some people is a bit of an art, but usually I don't have an issue. I think that's why ILs and I hit it off right away.

Cut him some slack - he's a Bears fan. I'm just impressed he can use a computer.

• Like 2

MIck

Cut him some slack - he's a Bears fan. I'm just impressed he can use a computer.

Better than Cutler can throw the ball.

• Like 2

MIck

Better than Cutler can throw the ball.

:LOL:

Seeing BC is such a good sport... one more :)

Mama Bear and Papa Bear were in court getting a divorce and the judge offered Baby Bear a choice of which parent to live with.

"Do you want to live with your mother?" the judge asks.

"No! She beats me." answers the baby bear.

"OK, then you can live with your father." says the judge.

"No! He beats me even more!" cries baby bear.

"You must have a relative you can live with. Who do you want to live with?"

The baby bear thinks about it for a while, and replies "I want to live with my aunt in Chicago. Everyone knows the Chicago Bears don't beat anybody!"

• Like 3

It's funny how he'll come in here and occasionally provide an emotional remark to one person's post but won't respond to the ones that are answering the question of his thread title.

x1yyz said everything perfectly but he's probably too busy getting upset at us to read it and respond thoughtfully.

I have read it... but I dont agree with it!

Zumbi, we are telling you exactly why people think YOU are a jerk. If you don't agree with it, well, too bad! YOU ARE WRONG.

If you want everyone to continue treating you this way, then go ahead and continue thinking you are doing things correctly. If you want people to treat you kindly and with respect, then it's time to take a critical look at yourself and think that maybe, just maybe, you are not acting properly.

And with this I'm done trying to help you out. You're now on your own.

Holy crap, I'm having wicked deja vu! I bet Zumbi is not judgmental at all too!

I got that too

• Like 3

I guess I'm the biggest jerk of them all.

80+ page thread. Thousands of replies. Unintentionally built an international coalition against rushgoober.

Sorry goobs. Never diss Headlong Flight or Vapor Trails again

Those were the good ol' days!

• Like 3

I think Zumbi's getting more shit than he deserves. He's a pretty nice guy in the chat. He's arrogant and a bit rude at times but I don't think he means to come across like that

Thank you for that! You are one of the 10%!

• Like 2

I think Zumbi's getting more shit than he deserves. He's a pretty nice guy in the chat. He's arrogant and a bit rude at times but I don't think he means to come across like that

I got nothing personal against my "neighbor". But I do believe he got what he brought on himself. I've been here long enough to know that people around here don't give shit, unless they have their reasons. He has been given great advice and answers to why 90% of us are jerks, a rude and arrogant assumption if you ask me. I think he has too much pride to look at his own part in this. I hope this will be resolved.

Edited by The Analog Grownup
  • Like 5

I got nothing personal against my "neighbor". But I do believe he got what he brought on himself. I've been here long enough to know that people around here don't give shit, unless they have their reasons. He has been given great advice and answers to why 90% of us are jerks, a rude and arrogant assumption if you ask me. I think he has too much pride to look at his own part in this. I hope this will be resolved.

"I have read it all...but I don't agree with it!"

Unless he is willing to discuss this thread (that HE created) and defend himself then he's being pretty childish.

• Like 3

"I have read it all...but I don't agree with it!"

Unless he is willing to discuss this thread (that HE created) and defend himself then he's being pretty childish.

Let's see what it amounts to.

But I mean I see people making jokes about him around the forum. I understand the flac he's gotten in this thread, it seems to be well deserved here.

Well, his antics take place all over the forum, so people give him a hard time all over.