Why is 90% of the people on this forum jerks?

YYZumbi

Can we get back to the original topic now but with a little more specificity?... :huh: :sarcastic:

That depends. Which time zone are you at?

The most impotant one. Eastern...

Eastern?! It's not as good as Pacific. We have sunsets over the water here, instead of sunrises :sundog:

Over the water sunrises rule!

In the 8 years I lived on the East Coast, apart from having to wake up early, sunrises on the ocean were the bomb.

• Like 1

Can we get back to the original topic now but with a little more specificity?... :huh: :sarcastic:

Eastern?! It's not as good as Pacific. We have sunsets over the water here, instead of sunrises :sundog:

In the 8 years I lived on the East Coast, apart from having to wake up early, sunrises on the ocean were the bomb.

I live five miles from the ocean and have for 14 years and have never bothered to look. I suck somewhow... Edited by Narpski

I live five miles from the ocean and have for 14 years and have never bothered to look. I suck somewhow...

:(

I grew up (until I was 9) on a hill next to the ocean. But since this was the SF area I didn't see it that often because of the fog.

Heh, about 30 miles offshore here are the Farallon Islands. As a little kid I knew Hawaii was far out west, and I grew up seeing these islands that were far out west, so for awhile I thought they were Hawaii :oops:

Edited by x1yyz
  • Like 2

Back on topic....

What's the difference between a porcupine and Soldier Field?

- A porcupine has pricks on the outside.

:LOL:

FU

:LMAO:

Why has there never been a tornado warning where the Browns play?

Never any touchdowns.

They must have a hell of a defense...

I was just on the chat a few hours ago, and this guy posted a youtube link saying "check it out guys...this song blows 2112 and Hemispheres out of the water". Zumbi was on the chat as well. Can you guess what his response was?

Poor Zumbi can't figure out why we give him a tough time here, but he continues to double post the Rush songs he is listening to, even though he has been told shouldn't.

You noticed aye?...

I was just on the chat a few hours ago, and this guy posted a youtube link saying "check it out guys...this song blows 2112 and Hemispheres out of the water". Zumbi was on the chat as well. Can you guess what his response was?

:popcorn:
  • Like 1

Was the song Close to the Edge or Gates of Delirium?

• Like 1

Damn triple post!

If you're going to post the same thing three times, the least you could do is start three threads.

WWZD?

• Like 10

I couldn't open the video because I was using my Smartphone and it wouldn't let me...but it could as well be a Yes song. Or maybe it could be Dream Theater's Illumination Theory. It could even be Friday by Rebecca Black, for all I care. But his response was totally uncalled for.

WWZD?

:LOL: This is going to become a thing, isn't it...

It's going to be bigger than the ALS Challenge....

:dweez: :dweez: :dweez: :dweez: :dweez: :dweez: :dweez:

• Like 1

What does it mean?

What would (a particular poster who thinks 90% of us are jerks) do? It's a take off on a slogan popular among some US Christians, What Would Jesus Do?

I couldn't open the video because I was using my Smartphone and it wouldn't let me...but it could as well be a Yes song. Or maybe it could be Dream Theater's Illumination Theory. It could even be Friday by Rebecca Black, for all I care. But his response was totally uncalled for.

Who cares about that damn video? You gonna give me shit now just because I dident watched a video someone linked!?

Not because you didn't open it, because yiu dismissed the guy without even checking out what he posted. That was rude and uncalled for, and it's a huge part of the reason why people give you a hard time here.
  • Like 5