Happy Birthday Lost In Xanadu!!!!

ILSnwdog

Happy birthday to one of my best friends on the forum. Hope its a good one LIX! :cheers: :banana: :ebert:
  • Like 1

Have a Travis Williams birthday—many happy returns! (I don't even know what exactly "many happy returns" is supposed to mean, but I think it's a good thing.)

Anyway, have a great day!

• Like 1

Milk of Paradise for everyone! The Birthday Boy is buying!!

:haz: :haz: :haz:

• Like 2

Happy Birthday!! Almost missed it. Just got back to the civilized world last night. Enjoy your day.... :cheers:
  • Like 1

Well now this one of those times where we can unleash the Narpski emoticon with full effect!

Happy birthday mate!

:codger: :codger: :codger: :codger: :codger: :codger: :codger: :codger: :codger: :codger: :codger: :codger:

:codger: :codger: :codger: :codger: :codger: :codger: :codger: :codger: :codger: :codger: :codger: :codger: :codger:

:codger: :codger: :codger: :codger: :codger: :codger: :codger: :codger: :codger: :codger: :codger: :codger:

• Like 1

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LOST IN XANADU!!!!

:dweez: :banana: :hi: :ebert: :yay: :cheerleader:

• Like 1

How did I miss this momentous event?

Happy Birthday, LiX! If you go into those ice caves, dress warmly. And for your birthday gift (better belated than never), I am giving you an all expense paid cruise on the River Alph! Contain your excitement if you can. :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

• Like 1

Thank you to everyone for the birthday wishes. I am older than I want to be, but luckily I have kids that keep me feeling young.

I'm older than I want to be too, but there isn't much we can do about it, is there?

Well, I'm sure my daughter wishes she were older :)