In The Year "2112" The World Is About To Explode! You Get In Your Space Pod And Can Only Listen To One Rush Album For The Rest Of Your Life! Name It!

RUSHHEAD666

I hate to admit it but if I had to choose today it would be Moving Pictures. A year ago it would have been GUP and before that Signals. Currently though I can't live without Vital Signs. Just can't do it. Edited by Snyder80

I like the following rules best but for the sake of the thread I'll pick (while making contorted facial grimace) Permanent Waves.

• Like 1

I like the following rules best but for the sake of the thread I'll pick (while making contorted facial grimace) Permanent Waves.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=45SG2N6MMcg

Hey! NO GIANTS FANS ALLOWED IN THE RUSH SECTION! LOL!

The A's will crush you this season!

F THE YANKEES!

Great movie!

At least you have good taste in film!

Edited by RUSHHEAD666

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=45SG2N6MMcg

Hey! NO GIANTS FANS ALLOWED IN THE RUSH SECTION! LOL!

The A's will crush you this season!

F THE YANKEES!

Great movie!

At least you have good taste in film!

Ahem…

"Rush IS variety!" Hahaha BEST LINE EVER!!

I personally refuse to board this craft until Earl finishes the time machine.. Cuz that's all we'd need anyway ;)

Easy.

A Farewell To Moving Hemispheres By Night

• Like 3

Easy.

lol.....Nice one.

Mick

it happens to be the best album of all time.

• Like 1

Easy.

..from a guy named "segue" no less. That's priceless! lol

Hemispheres or Permanent Waves or Moving Pictures, I really don't care which one.

And Yankees haters - good luck catching up! 27 World Series Championships... with more to come!

I'm an Indians fan, I won't hold my breath. It is so nice to see an assertively confident Yankees fan though; you're normally such a humble and unassuming bunch, I really feel for you all. Just kiddin', I appreciate baseball fans who care, whoever they're for. :cheers:

My respect for cities is in direct proportion to what extent they're a "baseball city," which means that NY, Boston and St. Louis are at the top of the list. If my dad hadn't passed on a loyalty to Cleveland sports (Indians and Browns at least), like an incurable virus, I'd have been a (baseball) Cardinals fan.

Edited by Rutlefan

Easy.

..from a guy named "segue" no less. That's priceless! lol

thats my name...you can't wear it out...its too darn sexy!

I thought I saw Hemispheres mentioned a lot in this thread so I was bored and decided to tally up the albums people chose. I tallied only the studio albums from people who chose one fave:

Hemispheres: 7

AFTK: 5

Permanent Waves: 4

2112: 3

Clockwork Angels: 2

Power Windows: 2

Caress of Steel: 1

Moving Pictures: 1

Test for Echo: 1

I thought this was interesting because the top four albums were recorded in the 70s, and Moving Pictures, which is supposed to be one of their most popular albums, only got one vote.

• Like 1

I thought I saw Hemispheres mentioned a lot in this thread so I was bored and decided to tally up the albums people chose. I tallied only the studio albums from people who chose one fave:

Hemispheres: 7

AFTK: 5

Permanent Waves: 4

2112: 3

Clockwork Angels: 2

Power Windows: 2

Caress of Steel: 1

Moving Pictures: 1

Test for Echo: 1

I thought this was interesting because the top four albums were recorded in the 70s, and Moving Pictures, which is supposed to be one of their most popular albums, only got one vote.

Looks about right to me at the top.... :yes:
  • Like 2