What Made You Laugh Today?

GeddysMullet

Watched a bunch of "instant karma" YouTube vids...mostly British road-ragers getting their comeuppance.

Did treeduck brutalize some road rage fool with a crowbar or some other handy tool like that?

Pretty sure it was him...with a hailstorm of c-words flying.
  • Like 3

A LOT of the posts in this thread, actually!!! :D :LOL: :LMAO:

:hi: :banana:

I just LOVE the misinformation people like to spread about cannabis.....I smoked it for YEARS and nothing has happened to me that was told to those ladies....I would've liked to have Daphnie around to roll my joints though! I wan't too good at that! I used a roller....or a pipe or a bong. Made a few of my own multi-chamber bongs....

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Banana%20World/acid%20banana.gif

Edited by OldRUSHfan
  • Like 1

I just LOVE the misinformation people like to spread about cannabis.....I smoked it for YEARS and nothing has happened to me that was told to those ladies....I would've liked to have Daphnie around to roll my joints though! I wan't too good at that! I used a roller....or a pipe or a bong. Made a few of my own multi-chamber bongs....

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Banana%20World/acid%20banana.gif

Two of my Bongs, and other Stuff from early '79 UFO's first album...

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Banana%20World/bananaDisco.gif

• Like 1

Even though I have been alcohol and drug-free for nearly two decades now, this did really crack me up, from that story:

"Octogenarian Trish takes a puff on a spliff after getting Margot to roll it- as she is 'good at embroidery'..."

Edited by Blue J

Two of my Bongs, and other Stuff from early '79 UFO's first album...

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Banana%20World/bananaDisco.gif

I TOLD you my brain wasn't working to full potential yesterday.....

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Me%20stuff/Bongsgalore.jpg

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Banana%20World/Dancing%20Rasta%20banana.gif

"Middle age is when you're sitting at home and the phone rings...and you hope it's not for you." - Ogden Nash

His birthday today.

:LOL:

Evidently I have reached middle age, then.

• Like 5

"Middle age is when you're sitting at home and the phone rings...and you hope it's not for you." - Ogden Nash

His birthday today.

I'm terrible about even answering my cell phone unless it's someone I know. I just figure someone wants something from me, they can voicemail me and I'll decide if I want to deal with them.
  • Like 2

His birthday today.

I'm terrible about even answering my cell phone unless it's someone I know. I just figure someone wants something from me, they can voicemail me and I'll decide if I want to deal with them.

I only have my cell and I NEVER answer it unless I'm positive I know who it is.

Some time ago when I had a flatmate, whenever the phone or doorbell rang we'd (jokingly) become silent, act suspicious, then one of us would whisper "Shit, don't answer it. It's the cops." We'd do the same thing if we had guests over. They would tell us that we were nuts. :LOL:

Edited by JohnnyBlaze
  • Like 2

His birthday today.

I'm a little PAST middle age...... :codger: http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Geezers/geezershakingfist.gif

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Banana%20World/Sleeping%20banana.gif

His birthday today.

Some time ago when I had a flatmate, whenever the phone or doorbell rang we'd (jokingly) become silent, act suspicious, then one of us would whisper "Shit, don't answer it. It's the cops." We'd do the same thing if we had guests over. They would tell us that we were nuts. :LOL:

• Like 1

His birthday today.

Back in the 80's,

A good friend and I were sharing a place together. We would go bar hopping and if we scored some chicks bring them home. Some times certain ones would show up the next day with out any notice. A knock on the door and take a peak out out the window.Hit the floor and stay low. :P

• Like 3

His birthday today.

Back in the 80's,

A good friend and I were sharing a place together. We would go bar hopping and if we scored some chicks bring them home. Some times certain ones would show up the next day with out any notice. A knock on the door and take a peak out out the window.Hit the floor and stay low. :P

I doubt it. You guys probably opened the door with your pants down to your ankles. :P

• Like 2

His birthday today.

Back in the 80's,

I doubt it. You guys probably opened the door with your pants down to your ankles. :P

Not most of the time. :P One time my friend was in the other room. I decided to fu** with him. I knocked on the door and told him she is here. He freaked out and started crawling to the back of the apt. :LOL:

• Like 3

His birthday today.

Back in the 80's,

Not most of the time. :P One time my friend was in the other room. I decided to fu** with him. I knocked on the door and told him she is here. He freaked out and started crawling to the back of the apt. :LOL:

My oldest bro had a roommate that used to often mess with him. One time when my bro was out of town on business, the roommate went to his bathroom (my bro had the master bed/bath) and took a dump. But he didn't flush. Then, he shut the door and put a towel at the bottom of the door to keep the aroma inside the bathroom as best as possible. When my bro arrived home and went to the bathroom...well, you can imagine the potency. About 48 hours stagnant nastiness in the commode!

You KNOW friends that play those kinds of gags on each other must be close in order to not kill each other. Luckily, none of my best friends or roommates played THAT kind of prank! :LOL:

• Like 2