What Made You Laugh Today?

GeddysMullet

The Combine Harvester bit.

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Banana%20World/banana%20screaming.gif

Last night my sweet bride and I were talking about our dog River. At one point she said: "She's not terribly bright and literally game for anything. I'm afraid she's gonna get lured into a white van with 'Free Dog Treats' painted on the side!" :D
  • Like 4

In the locker room at my gym, I turn the corner and there's some dude standing in front of the mirror checking himself out butt naked, smiling like he's too suave, and clenching his ass! What a narcissistic nob. I couldn't help but laugh at that time. He abruptly stopped. :LOL:
  • Like 4

In the locker room at my gym, I turn the corner and there's some dude standing in front of the mirror checking himself out butt naked, smiling like he's too suave, and clenching his ass! What a narcissistic nob. I couldn't help but laugh at that time. He abruptly stopped. :LOL:

:LOL:

Just admit it. It was you. :P

• Like 2

If i clenched my buns the thunder from the collision would send shockwaves that'd obliterate all life on the planet.

• Like 3

If i clenched my buns the thunder from the collision would send shockwaves that'd obliterate all life on the planet.

• Like 1

Dude, that's not how you hold in a fart...

Edited by LittleRushmonkey
  • Like 2

Just remember...with great power comes great responsibility
  • Like 2

Just remember...with great power comes great responsibility

Or in my case, with great buns come great responsibility

• Like 2

Dude, that's not how you hold in a fart...

Who's holding?

• Like 2

I laughed when Lucas called Paul Newman and Robert Redford lousy actors. They've made bad movies but Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid ain't one of 'em

I missed that. Luke likes to stir the pot. :LOL:

• Like 2

Soo I finally got my new internet service on my road to being a savvy millennial being internet only, streaming services and over the air TV. When the installer is in my house while I am showing where i want to have the cable installed. As he was asking and wondering why he had to run a whole new line and not hook into the existing cable. He looks at the crystal clear Hi Def picture on my TV and says "Nice picture do you have satellite?" To which I reply "Nope that is from my antenna that the existing cable is using" :LMAO:

http://i1383.photobucket.com/albums/ah298/SeanJohn51/Mobile%20Uploads/20160905_132341_zpsjcavp137.jpg

Edited by Crimsonmistymemory
  • Like 1

Loretta's problem....'Clit-O-Clock'

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Banana%20World/dancing%20blonde%20big%20boob%20banana.gif