CLOCKWORK ANGELS DVD TRAILER

D3strukt

Ohhhh, yes...'twill be awesome, it will.

I thought this was going to be a joke when I saw the thread title- I thought, it can't be! But I'm happy to be proven wrong.

• Like 1

I think I've watched the trailer for this about 10 times in the past hour and boy this looks and sounds f***ing amazing! IMO the mixing on this has potential to be the best sounding live Rush album since dare I say Different Stages or even R30.
  • Like 4

I think I've watched the trailer for this about 10 times in the past hour and boy this looks and sounds f***ing amazing! IMO the mixing on this has potential to be the best sounding live Rush album since dare I say Different Stages or even R30.

Wow this taster sounds amazing, the mix sounds class. R30 was the last great sounding dvd mix, ones in between just don sit right;

Alex's guitars not up front and neils snare encroaching on the frequencies of others. This dvd release does seem very very special.

Wow this taster sounds amazing, the mix sounds class. R30 was the last great sounding dvd mix, ones in between just don sit right;

Alex's guitars not up front and neils snare encroaching on the frequencies of others. This dvd release does seem very very special.

Really?? I thought S@A Live sounded incredible - especially the drum sound which I thought was quite muddy on R30. But yes this new trailer does look very promising indeed!

Edited by Drummerrobin

Hmmmmm ..... I'm kind of worried about the camera mix. Seems kind of rushed (get it?) to me. Hope we're not in for another Rush in Rio kind of concert movie. That kind of mix is just too busy for my taste.
  • Like 2

I can't wait for this disc. Was it september for release date? I love all 3 blu ray discs equally like children, which means that secretly TMT is last, and S&A beats R30 just by a hair. This is probably because I've had it since release date and have had lots of time to enjoy it and I was able to see that tour.

These days I also watch the Grace Under Pressure Tour DVD a lot. Stupid clothes, mediocore video, great sound and it captures the band at their peak!

SO HYPE FOR THIS

Laughing so hard at Neil - "We have assumed control" :D

It's gonna be great.

• Like 2

Hmmmmm ..... I'm kind of worried about the camera mix. Seems kind of rushed (get it?) to me. Hope we're not in for another Rush in Rio kind of concert movie. That kind of mix is just too busy for my taste.

I don't think what we're seeing is the actual camera mix of the dvd.... to me, this appears to be quick edits from a bunch of different songs, all strung together. I recall the promo video for Time Machine was much the same.

Edited by Phantom

Thank goodness they changed production companies

Really?? I thought S@A Live sounded incredible - especially the drum sound which I thought was quite muddy on R30. But yes this new trailer does look very promising indeed!

Yep found r30 mix more cohesive overall generally, alex's tone better. sa and time machine mixes sound spotty, and varied to me. This clockwork dvd hints a return to form. The little trailer clip here sounds absolute class, a quality mix.

would it be something special to see this release november 22th where in Dallas JFK assassination took place...(50 years ago) I love the camera shot when Neil repeat the "we have assumed control" :yes: Edited by RUDT