Popular Artists you just don't like

Bruce,Bowie,Doors, Madonna, Gaga, AC/DC,Santana,Queen,Fab Four ( I appreciate them, but never really crazy about ), Van Halen, .....I guess I lean towards left-center

¿Otro mexicano? ¡Bienvenido!

:hi:

Anthrax

Slayer

Machine Head (most of there stuff anyway)

I find all three really boring once the initial rush is over

Anthrax I can understand, found them uninspired, machine head too for the most part. Slayer :no:

Edited by condemned2bfree

Volbeat.

Same.

Same.

The anti Volbeat league :laughing guy:

Honestly, its just so generic bland, but perfectly so. Whats with his voice? sounds like a club singer on steroids, artificial yuck!

I kept on seeing their name everywhere for a while in the rock press, great reviews...saw the bands they tour with...

Played a few videos and was questioning if two bands shared the same name.

Not even mediocre...just...no...I don't understand the love at all.

• Like 1

Volbeat.

Same.

Same.

Honestly, its just so generic bland, but perfectly so. Whats with his voice? sounds like a club singer on steroids, artificial yuck!

I'm not a Volbeat fan either but they certainly aren't generic bland. They actually have an individual sound that makes them stand out.

Volbeat.

Same.

Same.

I'm not a Volbeat fan either but they certainly aren't generic bland. They actually have an individual sound that makes them stand out.

Good for you but we think and agree that they sound more vanilla than cheap ice cream.

Nothing individual about their sound at all.

• Like 2

Volbeat.

Same.

Same.

Good for you but we think and agree that they sound more vanilla than cheap ice cream.

Nothing individual about their sound at all.

Riffs by numbers, the sound, his voice :wacko: , oh yes its a formula alright. I mean live they are perfect, its just so wrong for me

• Like 1

Green Day just might dethrone Bon Jovi on my personal most disliked/annoying list. But I'll probably settle on a tie.

What is it about Green Day that you don't like?

Green Day just might dethrone Bon Jovi on my personal most disliked/annoying list. But I'll probably settle on a tie.

Prepare to be bored

• Like 1

Prepare to be bored

I'm not going to repeat myself. If I do I might hurt some feelings. I've posted my thoughts and opinions on other threads.

Bring Me The Horizon's early stuff. Deathcore is not for me. I do like their later stuff, though.

Agree so much here. They started off really generic. To be honest they always sound a bit of the moment rather than something special but the hype machine loves them over here.

I don't like them at all but a few killer songs here and there prevent me from ignoring them completely.

• Like 1

Bring Me The Horizon's early stuff. Deathcore is not for me. I do like their later stuff, though.

Agree so much here. They started off really generic. To be honest they always sound a bit of the moment rather than something special but the hype machine loves them over here.

I don't like them at all but a few killer songs here and there prevent me from ignoring them completely.

Popular artists?

:huh:

Popular artists?

In the UK they are pretty much the biggest rock band of the last few years. Chart toppers and the mainstream recognise them.

• Like 1

Popular artists?

In the UK they are pretty much the biggest rock band of the last few years. Chart toppers and the mainstream recognise them.

Huh...I learn something new every day.

I consider myself to be at least somewhat astute, when it comes to music. But this thread makes me feel old and ill-informed!

• Like 1

Popular artists?

Huh...I learn something new every day.

I consider myself to be at least somewhat astute, when it comes to music. But this thread makes me feel old and ill-informed!

I wouldn't worry about it...this band isn't worth your time. Maybe others but...you deserve better haha

a few killer songs here and there

Shadow Moses?

Sleepwalking as well

• Like 1