Neil is being interviewed right now on Sirius XM

Analog_Bro

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Rushman14 @ Jun 14 2012, 01:05 PM)
QUOTE (LeaveMyThingAlone @ Jun 14 2012, 09:48 AM)
So when you guys say "he let the cat out of the bag" are you referring to bringing an orchestra on tour with them?

Wow, that would be freakin' incredible and would mean without a doubt they're playing the whole album live and would probably play some other tunes conducive to an orchestra...Losing It?

a small orchestra during Clockwork Angels in its entirety would not suck at all smile.gif

Rush will not just bring one in for the sake of doing something silly. I'm looking at you Metallica!

If they do choose to do this and to whatever extent, I am sure it will be AWESOME. I can forsee them opening the second set with all or most of Clockwork Angels with an 'orchestra' then using them for a couple vintage tracks where it really makes sense too!

With or without it and with or without the ENTIRE Clockwork Angels album being played, this tout will kick ass either way!

1022.gif

QUOTE (Rushman14 @ Jun 14 2012, 12:05 PM)
So when you guys say "he let the cat out of the bag" are you referring to bringing an orchestra on tour with them?

Wow, that would be freakin' incredible and would mean without a doubt they're playing the whole album live and would probably play some other tunes conducive to an orchestra...Losing It?

a small orchestra during Clockwork Angels in its entirety would not suck at all smile.gif

No shit dude. To me, live is the best way to enjoy classical and to have an orchestra or string section play live with Rush on Halo & The Garden would be fantastic.

QUOTE (theredtamasrule @ Jun 14 2012, 06:15 PM)

No shit dude. To me, live is the best way to enjoy classical and to have an orchestra or string section play live with Rush on Halo & The Garden would be fantastic.

The Garden with live strings would be EPIC. They might have to hand out Kleenex as people come in the gates. tongue.gif

QUOTE (presto123 @ Jun 14 2012, 05:30 PM)

The Garden with live strings would be EPIC. They might have to hand out Kleenex as people come in the gates. tongue.gif

I love the Garden, but it's a pee break song for the casual fans live.

QUOTE (pedro2112 @ Jun 14 2012, 11:16 PM)

Well fine, they can take their shitty prostates and piss, I'm gonna take their spot.

QUOTE (kentpilot @ Jun 14 2012, 11:10 PM)
QUOTE (pedro2112 @ Jun 14 2012, 11:16 PM)

Well fine, they can take their shitty prostates and piss, I'm gonna take their spot.

rofl3.gif

Excellent!

QUOTE (Del_Duio @ Jun 14 2012, 11:58 AM)
QUOTE (LeaveMyThingAlone @ Jun 14 2012, 11:48 AM)

If they bring an orchestra I don't see how they don't play Losing It.

Low-register singing Ged could easily still do, too.

smilies-8579.png An Orchestra or small string section (Much more probable) =

CA (Entire) + Losing It + Different Strings + Tears + Manhattan Project!

Sorry!

"I can't stop thinking big!"

2.gif 1022.gif 2.gif

QUOTE (Analog_Bro @ Jun 18 2012, 01:53 PM)
I searched and was able to find the interview on youtube, if whoever posted it is on this site thank you!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kiBKxPlUmg8

Oh wow, great job finding this, I've been keeping half an eye open but hadn't seen anything!

Everyone should listen to this, it is absolutely amazing!

2.gif 2.gif 2.gif

QUOTE (Godeater2112 @ Jun 18 2012, 02:58 PM)
QUOTE (Ya_Big_Tree @ Jun 18 2012, 04:42 PM)
Listening right now. Wow this is an amazing interview!!

Yeah and not a shorty either! Add 66 minutes to the length since they removed the songs. Nice one Neil!

Ya I'm listening to it on bits and pieces cause I'm at work. It's def an interview I can listen to more than once. I love the insight into the story behind the album and it's really making me excited for the novel.