who still has yet to hear/get clockwork angels?

racefaceec90

i cannot be the only one who hasn't yet heard it? hopefully i will be buying the classic rock magazine today with the album in biggrin.gif

i feel left out sad.gif biggrin.gif 2.gif

i must admit to really looking forward to getting it after reading all the comments (mostly positive) about the new album new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

at the end of the day though it's a new rush album cheer.gif common001.gif 653.gif icon_alienjig.gif

I've only heard the 3 official releases and the title track that's being streamed on Rush's FaceBook page. Love what I've heard so far, and am pretty encouraged by the overall reception the whole CD is getting from folks who have heard it all.

Looking forward to Tuesday!

QUOTE (racefaceec90 @ Jun 11 2012, 12:46 PM)
i cannot be the only one who hasn't yet heard it? hopefully i will be buying the classic rock magazine today with the album in  biggrin.gif
i feel left out  sad.gif  biggrin.gif  2.gif
i must admit to really looking forward to getting it after reading all the comments (mostly positive) about the new album  new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif
at the end of the day though it's a new rush album  cheer.gif  common001.gif  653.gif  icon_alienjig.gif

Reading all the shit on here would only make it ten times worse confused13.gif So no, you're not the only one. Much hope for this week, then I will have to purchase standard I guess.

bekloppt.gif

Waiting for Tuesday, at this stage.

My attempts to download a "leaked" album were poor. (Call me a computer idiot, I guess.) Everywhere I found a leaked version, I was asked to become a "member" of some kind of service (which costs!) or was prompted to first download some kind of special software before downloading the album. No thanks, to either of those.

Tuesday.

QUOTE (Chicken hawk @ Jun 10 2012, 09:28 PM)
I haven't heard it yet.    i cant find the thread to hear the 30 seconds samples either.  I ordered my Clockwork from Amazon.
smile.gif

Check the most popular video site in the world my friend!

Edited to add, even tho I have been listening, I pre-ordered four copies of the CD. I just simply could not wait. It was 100x worse than Christmas for me! laugh.gif

Edited by vital signz

QUOTE (GeddyRulz @ Jun 10 2012, 09:04 PM)
bekloppt.gif

Waiting for Tuesday, at this stage.

My attempts to download a "leaked" album were poor. (Call me a computer idiot, I guess.) Everywhere I found a leaked version, I was asked to become a "member" of some kind of service (which costs!) or was prompted to first download some kind of special software before downloading the album. No thanks, to either of those.

Tuesday.

Want some help? wink.gif

i just rang up the newsagent that i have reserved the special edition from.they don't get deliveries until tomorrow.DOH! facepalm.gif didn't realize that newsagent's don't get deliveries until tuesday laugh.gif man it had better be worth the wait now tongue.gif EDIT goes off to watch some leo sayer videos on youtube to calm myself wink.gif Edited by racefaceec90

Well, I guess I must be misguided, too. tongue.gif

I've heard the samples and the three singles, of course. But I'm holding out for Tuesday. It damn well better be here then! eh.gif

I've yet to hear it, too...but the postman hasn't been yet...so fingers crossed