I'm Hoping The Boys Can "Time Stand Still" And

I know every real Rush fan has a perfect set in their Rushhead, but for some reason tonight I'm hoping they perform "Prime Mover."

What a great tune.

I hope the boys get away from the standard hits and play some cool obscure songs.

Hoping for "Jacob's Ladder" so many of you will stop bitching about that one.

Also hoping for "Middletown Dreams."

Signed,

"Middle Aged Maddonna"

"Like A Prayer" wink.gif

Please drop Time Stand Still.

PLEASE add Jacobs Ladder.

Middletown Dreams could be good too, but...So much of the 80's stuff is just 2.gif lite. I used to be a huge fan of that stuff but (to me) it sounds soooo dated and thin and washed out with keyboards. I know there are a ton of fans who love that stuff, but I just don't get into it anymore. It does get me all nostalgic and full of that "ahhh...when I was young" feeling but today I find it sounds almost goofy.

If they are gonna play something off of PoW, play Territories, or Mystic Rhythms.

Just kind of forget about HYF...I don't even own it on CD.

I would LOVE Prime Mover and Middletown Dreams. Two of my favorites from the 80's. They usually do two "calmer" songs for the second and third songs in the first set and these would be great!

Prime Mover and Turn the Page are actually the only songs on Hold Your Fire that I don't like, so I won't be glum if they leave PM off the setlist. I'd like to see them play Lock and Key, but I have a feeling that Force Ten will be it if they play anything off HYF, or perhaps Mission.

I definitely don't want to see Middletown Dreams performed. If they do anything from Power Windows, I hope it's Emotion Detector (at long last).

Edited by Cyclonus X-1

QUOTE (danielmclark @ May 13 2012, 01:29 PM)
I love Prime Mover. I would be thrilled to see it live.

I hope they don't play Jacob's Ladder. I don't like the song, and I rather enjoy watching people get all bent out of shape because they haven't played it biggrin.gif

goodpost.gif laugh.gif

QUOTE (SchemingDemon @ May 13 2012, 07:01 PM)
Count me in for Prime Mover and Middletown Dreams, plus at least something from P/G

goodpost.gif

C'mon Rush, throw us P/G fans a bone! Between The Wheels was awesome but we want more! We're greedy bast*rds we are! 1287.gif

QUOTE (Gilbertk @ May 13 2012, 07:52 AM)
I would LOVE Prime Mover and Middletown Dreams. Two of my favorites from the 80's. They usually do two "calmer" songs for the second and third songs in the first set and these would be great!

This is my thought exactly

QUOTE (blending strings @ May 13 2012, 06:24 PM)
Middletown Dreams would be great.

I would love to hear Jacobs Ladder, Middletown Dreams, and these:

Cut to the Chase

Lock And Key

Kid Gloves

Open Secrets

Countdown

Available Light

Vapor Trails

Where's My Thing?

2.gif 1022.gif 2.gif