Headlong Flight mp3 available now!!

ghostrider2112x1

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep, sounds much better than the stream.

653.gif I can't get this damned thing out of my head - listened to it three times last night, once with headphones, and then again on the way into work this morning ... Awesome! 2.gif

QUOTE (Snaked @ Apr 24 2012, 07:20 AM)
QUOTE (Presto-digitation @ Apr 24 2012, 08:01 AM)
I think I'll be getting this.  It's silly to buy it twice, but I probably can't resist this.  biggrin.gif

it's only a buck, eh?

Indeed. I'll get more than a dollar's worth of enjoyment between now and the album release. I've dropped a buck on far more useless shit.

Got it this morning. Only ,99 cents for 7.20 mins of new Rush That's only .14 cents a minute.. amazing bang for the penny. And to have good sounding version.. a price almost free. Sounds really good! Really really good! This will hold me over till 6/12.trink38.gif 2.gif

Edited by Todem

I got the iTunes MP3. What a difference! No more echo, drums sound crip, guitar is less distorted, Ged's voice doesn't sound like it was clipped every millisecond. This song is greater than originally perceived and expected.

QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ Apr 24 2012, 10:40 AM)
Anyone get both the Amazon mp3 and the iTunes m4a? I got the mp3, I'm wondering which one sounds better. The mp3 is 256kbps and iTunes m4a is 128kbps, but Apple's m4a is considered a better format.

got it from Itunes its 256k