Will You Listen To The New Single?

presto123

Will You Listen To The New Single Or Wait?  

118 members have voted

1. 1. Will You Listen To The New Single Or Wait?

• Yes...can't wait
    • Going to try and hold out
    • Undecided
    • No way.....going to avoid spoilers

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why Not ? Then i can see if the new one holds up to BU2B and Caravan

QUOTE (circumstantial tree @ Mar 20 2012, 09:01 AM)
Depends on how busy I am.

Wow, you must be a pretty busy guy to question whether you can take 5 minutes and listen to a song on a computer tongue.gif

I will listen the second it is released.

As for Caravan and BU2B, I hope they don't change a thing. Those songs are both perfection from start to finish

QUOTE (rushgoober @ Mar 20 2012, 12:10 AM)
As long as I can hear it online for free, I'll definitely listen. Why?

1. Two songs were already released 2 years ago, so the album is hardly going to come as a complete surprise at this point.

2. I didn't love the first two songs, so I already know the album won't be stellar for me from start to finish. No point in waiting for the whole thing if more is available.

3. It's been five f*cking years. I'll take whatever crumbs they offer. wink.gif

I don't think you're going to like the new song or new album. no.gif

I've been thinking about this since I heard that there was gonna be another single.

When we talked about it on the "30 second snippet or another single" thread I said neither cause I wanted the whole album and I just voted "Undecided" on this poll, but I wish I could change my vote on this thread as I don't honestly believe I'll be able to hold out til May.

QUOTE (They Bow Defeated @ Mar 20 2012, 02:15 PM)
QUOTE (rushgoober @ Mar 20 2012, 12:10 AM)
As long as I can hear it online for free, I'll definitely listen.  Why?

1. Two songs were already released 2 years ago, so the album is hardly going to come as a complete surprise at this point.

2. I didn't love the first two songs, so I already know the album won't be stellar for me from start to finish.  No point in waiting for the whole thing if more is available.

3. It's been five f*cking years.  I'll take whatever crumbs they offer. wink.gif

I don't think you're going to like the new song or new album. no.gif

I didn't think I'd like S&A, and ended up loving half of it, so anything is possible. I'm still holding out for 2 or 3 great songs. That would make me immensely happy. To expect more would be unrealistic, at least for me, and even 2 or 3 great songs might be a bit optimistic...

QUOTE (presto123 @ Mar 20 2012, 12:43 AM)
I would like to hold out but there is no way I will be able to resist getting another preview of CA. No way can I hold out two months. The end of next week is going to be interesting for sure. (assuming rumors are true) I hope we get a complete track listing at the time of the single. Also I would think SOMEBODY at the listening party will post thoughts on the record or a review. Can't wait. So are you going to listen to the new single or wait two months? 1022.gif 2.gif

Youve got to be kidding! I will listen to every note... a LOT! 1022.gif

I'm going to try and hold out against spoilers. At the same time I haven't listened to BU2B or Caravan in a long, long time. I want to be as excited for new music as I possibly can when CA comes out. yes.gif

QUOTE (drbirdsong @ Mar 19 2012, 10:57 PM)
If Rush releases a 30 second snippet of them warming up I'll listen. A new song? You better get out of my way.

rofl3.gif

That's my answer, too! Can. Not. Wait!