What My Name Means

Nate2112

I did this for my true name, rather than my online alias:

"one of the most perfect women ever to walk the face of the earth.The most beautiful thing a man will ever lay his eyes upon. A complete f***ing angel."

How kind of them to say so. wub.gif

A deity; the best person to be in your corner; unlimited power and potential; a muse; someone that can change your life. Someone that takes your side even when you're wrong; soulmate; kismet; fortuitous; serendipity

The reason this name continues to elude even the brightest of human minds is that the idea of Daniel cannot possibly exist in a dimensional state. Daniel is so powerful, it defies all laws of this or any other universe. Recent studies have shown that people who have attempted to comprehend this name have either disappeared, died spontaneously, or driven themselves into a pertinent state of insanity and/or catatonia. One common belief is that Daniel is possibly the grounds on which everything and nothing is based. It seems to surpass the idea of infinity. Quantum physicists report that this Daniel is Everything and Nothing. It or He is said to have unexplainable connections with the String and Superstring Theories as Daniel resonates within every single layer of the multi-dimensional complex and yet still exists beyond that point which is where scientists have lost the trail.

QUOTE (danielmclark @ Feb 29 2012, 12:07 AM)
The reason this name continues to elude even the brightest of human minds is that the idea of Daniel cannot possibly exist in a dimensional state. Daniel is so powerful, it defies all laws of this or any other universe. Recent studies have shown that people who have attempted to comprehend this name have either disappeared, died spontaneously, or driven themselves into a pertinent state of insanity and/or catatonia. One common belief is that Daniel is possibly the grounds on which everything and nothing is based. It seems to surpass the idea of infinity. Quantum physicists report that this Daniel is Everything and Nothing. It or He is said to have unexplainable connections with the String and Superstring Theories as Daniel resonates within every single layer of the multi-dimensional complex and yet still exists beyond that point which is where scientists have lost the trail.

Obviously applies to this Daniel... tongue.gif

(Though I seem to recall that it actually means "God is my judge". Just a little tidbit of useless info there.)

"Hebrew meaning 'like God'...michelle's are often Leo's, astonishingly gorgeous, very athletic, dark hair and usually curly/wavy/thick, another thing is that almost all Michelle's have similar noses."

I have dark, curly hair. I have not compared noses with other Michelles. I am a Cancer, not a Leo. I'm not fugly but "astonishingly gorgeous" I am not. I was a cheerleader in HS - does that count as athleticism?

"Like God"? unsure.gif

laugh.gif

Gotta say, there's some funny sh*t on there.

While this is in no way autobiographical, I LARFed. A lot.

Peter

A guy with a huge penis both in length and girth

Girl 1: Hey check out that guy, he's hot

Girl 2: Yeah and he has a Peter

Girl 1: I'm gonna ride him so hard

Girl 2: I already did, I couldn't walk straight for a week

Crude, I know.

QUOTE (Hatchetaxe&saw @ Feb 29 2012, 04:26 PM)

Peter

Crude, I know.

The other side of the coin.....

Peter

A person, usually male, whose behavior deviates from what is acceptable, especially social and sexual norms. Comparable to a lech, a Peter is unpleasantly strange and makes members of the opposite sex, or same in some cases, concerned about their safety and overall well-being. Peters are most often found in social gatherings because of the protection and cover provided in a crowded room, they have difficulty entering into and maintaining healthy relationships, and in most cases, have criminal backgrounds.

"Ew, why does that Peter keep watching us while we make out?"

QUOTE (Hatchetaxe&saw @ Feb 29 2012, 11:26 AM)

Peter

Crude, I know.

z7shysterical.gif

http://m.urbandictionary.com/#define?term=lyndsey

Apparently I'm "chill". Whatever the heck that means confused13.gif Also I don't have reddish hair, well I did when I was about two!

Edited by LyndseyG

I've actually done research and found the actual etymology of my name (I did it for a few common European names as part of a high school project). Anyways, urban dictionnary characterized me as being intelligent in abstract theory, outgoing and "easygoing to the point of not giving a f*ck about pretty much anything". I got a good laugh out of that.

1. hottest girl ever. always hard to get. sassy and classy at the same time. stunning eyes that draws you in. gorgeous and sexy. usually looks for independence and always good at everything.

a dime piece, the realest bitch. never betrays her friends and always keeps her word.

2. A girl who constantly has a guy on her side in her life. She's definitely attractive, super hot and sexy, but likes to reject guys often. She's very good at keeping people company, and you get lost in her cute and fun personality that you forget time is passing. She is secretly heartless because she likes to reject guys very often, but when she likes someone, she will give them her everything. But don't fall for her unless you know she likes you back - you could become very hurt.

3. The sexiest girl ever. She could get any guy she wants, but always seems to go for douches who screw her over. A lot of guys dream about what she'd be like in bed. BEST KISSER. Other girls try to be like her, but never can be as amazing as she is. Knows how to pleasure a guy & make him so hard. Beautiful eyes and smile that you can't help but fall in love with. Acts like she's confident and doesn't give a f**k about what anyone says to her, but inside is the sweetest girl with a huge heart. Acts like a player, but when she really likes a guy falls for him and will do anything for him.

4. a stephen king book about a girl with telekenetic powers written in the seventies and made into a movie shortly thereafter. another movie version was also remade in the 90's

5. The perfect girl, she is hot/beautiful, wants a good relationship, not prude, nice, kind, sweet, loving, caring, funny. She is not afraid to do sexual stuff, and wont just dump you the morning after. In short: every guy's fantasy

6. To carrie someone's car is to enact the four forms of damage described in Carrie Underwood's song "Before He Cheats": That I dug my key into the side of his pretty little souped up 4 wheel drive, carved my name into his leather seats... I took a Louisville slugger to both headlights, slashed a hole in all 4 tires...

All I can say is LOL rofl3.gif

I looked up "Geddy" and some of the more unexpected ones are hilarious GeddyFinal.gif