Dallas Cowboys

Wow Wow Wow!!!!! You are right NO ONE saw this coming. What a beat down! This team is coming together and peaking at the right time. Kind of like the Giants in that first super bowl with Eli. I would say there isn't a team that wants to play them right now. They can rest the key players next week also and we can go into the playoffs relatively healthy. I have been a fanatic since 1971 and this is what it is all about. :ebert:

Aren't they playing for seeding and a 1st round bye?

I think the chances for a bye are slim. We would have to win but we would need a couple of quirky losses and a tie by some other teams. I listened to the break down but I got tired head and chalked it up as almost impossible.

Wow Wow Wow!!!!! You are right NO ONE saw this coming. What a beat down! This team is coming together and peaking at the right time. Kind of like the Giants in that first super bowl with Eli. I would say there isn't a team that wants to play them right now. They can rest the key players next week also and we can go into the playoffs relatively healthy. I have been a fanatic since 1971 and this is what it is all about. :ebert:

Aren't they playing for seeding and a 1st round bye?

I think the chances for a bye are slim. We would have to win but we would need a couple of quirky losses and a tie by some other teams. I listened to the break down but I got tired head and chalked it up as almost impossible.

The #1 seed requires a win and a GB-Det tie (which isn't gonna happen) but I thought there would be some way to get a #2. But maybe you have no TBs over either GB or Det. I guess if you win and Sea loses though you'd have to at least get a #2.

We need Arizona and Seattle to lose to get #2, I think.

Arizona, Detroit, and Green Bay all win tie-breakers over the Cowboys.

Dallas will need to win its game, have both Seattle and Arizona lose, and have Green Bay and Detroit tie in order to get #1.

If Seattle and Arizona both lose, then the winner of Green Bay/Detroit gets #1.

If either Seattle or Arizona wins, then the winner of Green Bay/Detroit gets #2.

If Seattle and Arizona both win, then the winner of Green Bay/Detroit gets #2.

Edited by Principled Man
  • Like 2

Actually, if Seattle and Arizona both lose, cowboys get number two seed whether they win or lose.

That is correct. :) Seattle and Arizona would both be 11-5. Seattle would be division champ, and Arizona would be a wild card.

The winner of Green Bay-Detroit would be the #1 seed at 12-4. The loser would be 11-5 and a wild card.

Dallas would win the head-to-head tie-breaker with Seattle, thereby earning the #2 seed.

1. Green Bay or Detroit 12-4

2. Dallas 12-4 or 11-5

3. Seattle 11-5

4. Carolina or Atlanta

Here's what's going to happen: All starters play until Murray gets the record. Conservative plan, max protect for Romo. Hopefully we get a big lead early and coast to a win. If things get ugly early, we should fold, as there is nothing to gain but timing and a dubious rushing record.
  • Like 2

Well that was a great way to end the season! I can't believe we actually get to watch a play off game!!! Trying not to be a homer, but Suh deserves a suspension after what he did to Rodgers

Well that was a great way to end the season! I can't believe we actually get to watch a play off game!!! Trying not to be a homer, but Suh deserves a suspension after what he did to Rodgers

I hope Dallas' offensive line runs at Suh on every single play. Pancake that scumbag with late hits, cheap shots, and clips on every single play.

It's come to the point where offensive players have to keep an eye on Suh on every play, just because he's such a f*cking prikk.

Despite all of the whining about the questionable PI call (could easily have been offensive PI), the Cowboys WON the game. This team does not fold or panic like in previous seasons. As a fan I am dying watching this game but luckily Romo and the rest kept their cool and stuck to the game plan. Should be a classic next week. I was way more worried about the Lions D then I am about Green Bay. What will the over under be on this one?

Despite all of the whining about the questionable PI call (could easily have been offensive PI), the Cowboys WON the game. This team does not fold or panic like in previous seasons. As a fan I am dying watching this game but luckily Romo and the rest kept their cool and stuck to the game plan. Should be a classic next week. I was way more worried about the Lions D then I am about Green Bay. What will the over under be on this one?

Packers D has been getting better, as has their running game. If the forecast holds, should be in the low 20s. Could be more of a grinder than you'd think... but both teams have been unpredictable this year. Either team could come away with a win

Edited by Lost In Xanadu

Offensive PI? Youre on drugs. Hahahaaaa.

Offensive PI? Youre on drugs. Hahahaaaa.

You're right. He meant facemasking.

The NFL admitted to missing 7 calls that should have gone against Det. It was a poorly officiated game to be sure, but both ways.

The Cowboys will make history and dance on Curley Lambeau's punkin head!