Dallas Cowboys

Yep it is definitely time to take a serious look at replacing the QB even if several years from now. No more late round picks that fizzle away after a couple of years.

Especially ones that weren't even that good in college. See Stephen McGee.

Yep it is definitely time to take a serious look at replacing the QB even if several years from now. No more late round picks that fizzle away after a couple of years.

Especially ones that weren't even that good in college. See Stephen McGee.

You already have a good young QB who was a first round pick just a couple of years ago on your roster.

Here's a question...the Cowboys now have 9 wins this season for the first time in a long time, but how many teams have they beaten who now have a winning record? One?

I think so.

We need two defensive linemen. A corner and a safety. Then we can beat any team in the NFL on a consistant basis. One more draft is all we need.

Here's a question...the Cowboys now have 9 wins this season for the first time in a long time, but how many teams have they beaten who now have a winning record? One?

I think so.

We need two defensive linemen. A corner and a safety. Then we can beat any team in the NFL on a consistant basis. One more draft is all we need.

Getting four starting-level defensive players from one draft is pretty rare.....even unheard of. You will probably need two drafts at the very least.

Yep. The Seapigeons.

I think so.

Getting four starting-level defensive players from one draft is pretty rare.....even unheard of. You will probably need two drafts at the very least.

I should have add also via free agency too. We'll finally have some cap space this upcoming off season. First time in a while.

I think so.

I should have added also via free agency too. We'll finally have some cap space this upcoming off season. First time in a while.

There's no space like cap space..... :D Free agents can definitely help, but it's a risky business. That's why I'm glad I'm not a general manager....... :P

I think so.

I should have added also via free agency too. We'll finally have some cap space this upcoming off season. First time in a while.

There's no space like cap space..... :D Free agents can definitely help, but it's a risky business. That's why I'm glad I'm not a general manager....... :P

I wish I was. I know that I (or just about anyone else for that matter) can do better than our current one.

I don't watch ESPN much any more,

But last night I was checking some sports news and a special had just started on the channel about Jason Witten. It's amazing the abuse he and his brothers over came growing up. Very emotional and inspiring. Just looking at the guy's head when he is sitting down talking makes one wonder how he ever gets tackled. It's like a rock! :LOL: I can't imagine taking him on at full speed. It was a fantastic story to watch. :haz:

But last night I was checking some sports news and a special had just started on the channel about Jason Witten. It's amazing the abuse he and his brothers over came growing up. Very emotional and inspiring. Just looking at the guy's head when he is sitting down talking makes one wonder how he ever gets tackled. It's like a rock! :LOL: I can't imagine taking him on at full speed. It was a fantastic story to watch. :haz:

He does a lot for charity for people that suffer similar things he's gone through. He's just an all around good guy. I just hope he doesn't pull a Cosby on me.
  • Like 1

Witten is the best! Re the opposition records. You can play that game with a lot of teams. This is the NFL and there are always a lot of upsets. NFC east games are TOUGH no matter the record. At the start of the year we looked on our schedule with dread. Who knew the Saints and Bears for instance would have such bad years. They have earned the 9-4 record.

He does a lot for charity for people that suffer similar things he's gone through. He's just an all around good guy. I just hope he doesn't pull a Cosby on me.

I can't see that happening,

Does he have some sort of past history regarding your Cosby comment?

Not at all. It's just that Cosby would have probably been the last person that I thought would have been accused of such crimes.
  • Like 1

Not at all. It's just that Cosby would have probably been the last person that I thought would have been accused of such crimes.

I see,

Just wasn't sure if I was missing some thing. :cheers:

Oh, I thought you were referring to Doug Cosbie. :)

Oh, I thought you were referring to Doug Cosbie. :)

NIce. Haven't thought about that name in many a moon.
  • Like 1

Looks we are going into Sunday's game fully healthy. How incredible is that after the last few years? Fingers crossed we can keep it up.

We need to control the clock this time if we are to have any chance. A few Eagles turovers would be nice too.