USB Connector

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (treeduck @ Feb 8 2012, 11:18 PM)
QUOTE (J0N @ Feb 8 2012, 12:54 PM)
https://www.facebook.com/pages/1000000-Blac...es-to-Bill-Ward

It's been deleted but I just read it on Blabbermouth. Seems like it's Sharon at work again. The way this is going it's going to end up as an Ozzy Osbourne tour...

It's still up there - I guess I just mucked up the link.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/1000000-Blac...387229524625706

QUOTE (J0N @ Feb 8 2012, 06:04 PM)
QUOTE (treeduck @ Feb 8 2012, 11:18 PM)

It's been deleted but I just read it on Blabbermouth. Seems like it's Sharon at work again. The way this is going it's going to end up as an Ozzy Osbourne tour...

It's still up there - I guess I just mucked up the link.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/1000000-Blac...387229524625706

There's another one here:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Black-Sabbat...2883377?sk=wall

QUOTE (Tick @ Feb 8 2012, 05:08 PM)
QUOTE (Enemy Within 77 @ Feb 6 2012, 02:10 AM)
Like I said in a previous post, they should've ended on a high note and retired after Ronnie died. They're just a f***ing joke at this point. new_thumbsdownsmileyanim.gif

Why? Who cares? That's what musicians do, they play music.

They should never retire for stupid reasons like going out on a high note. If they still want to play they should keep playing.

I appreciate that tick! If they wanna still play fine, but stiffing your fellow bandmate because $40million usd aint enough, their hearts are no longer united, si piss on every fukking one of whoever's holding the moneybags. It makes me sick.... (sharon)

QUOTE (treeduck @ Feb 8 2012, 05:18 PM)

Ducky,. Their net worth is est at $90MUSD and they're holding moneybags over their original drummer's head like children. This is some f*cked up shit. That's an increase of more than an addition to the osbourne fortune. I say split it four ways and retire happy kniwing ur fans got to see the unlikely reunion of black sabbath over 40 yrs since its Inception.

U got no friggen clue how bad I wanna jam bill's stick bag up that raggedy ole gold diggin...

QUOTE (the masked drummer @ Feb 8 2012, 08:05 PM)
QUOTE (treeduck @ Feb 8 2012, 05:18 PM)

Ducky,. Their net worth is est at $90MUSD and they're holding moneybags over their original drummer's head like children. This is some f*cked up shit. That's an increase of more than an addition to the osbourne fortune. I say split it four ways and retire happy kniwing ur fans got to see the unlikely reunion of black sabbath over 40 yrs since its Inception.

U got no friggen clue how bad I wanna jam bill's stick bag up that raggedy ole gold diggin...

I don't get it. Sharon must be thinking Ozzy is the draw and no one cares about the drummer. Ozzy and Iommi are just doing what they're told and going along with not wanting to rock the boat. Geezer has probably protested but in the end he's just going along with Iommi too...

They should be called Black Sheep... msn_sheep.png

QUOTE (Tick @ Feb 8 2012, 05:08 PM)
QUOTE (Enemy Within 77 @ Feb 6 2012, 02:10 AM)
Like I said in a previous post, they should've ended on a high note and retired after Ronnie died. They're just a f***ing joke at this point. new_thumbsdownsmileyanim.gif

Why? Who cares? That's what musicians do, they play music.

They should never retire for stupid reasons like going out on a high note. If they still want to play they should keep playing.

Bands should retire when they are an embarassment to their legacy and can no longer perform as good as they once did. When Ronnie was back the band was awesome- and now, Ozzy can't sing for shit and Ward isn't even in the band anymore! His drumming went down the toilet too. I guess dragging your legacy through the dirt is better than calling it quits for my "stupid reasons." wink.gif

Have you guys seen this one yet?? I guess Sharon Twittered that she has no control over hiring and firing in Sabbath...

Sharon's Twitter Excuse on BM.net

So, who's holding the moneybags then?? A lot of finger pointing going on, but not one person will admit they did Bill Ward wrong. Sabbath sucks. The Sabbath Tribute "BANNED FROM EARTH" outta my home town sounds better anyway. They sound like the 1978 Sabbath we'll never see again in its original form. Sad...

So now it seems the reunion (and tour) is off, and it's now an "Ozzy and Buddies" thing... not sure if Tony backed out because he knew it wouldn't be Sabbath without Bill, or if he just isn't up to touring (despite the news that he "continues to make excellent progress").

http://www.billboard.com/events/black-sabb...006224752.story

QUOTE (Billboard)

Three months after announcing a 2012 tour and album, Black Sabbath has reshuffled its reunion plans in light of guitarist Tony Iommi's battle with lymphoma.

The hard rock legends have confirmed that they plan to play only one show on their planned European tour -- Download Festival, which takes place June 10 in Donnington, U.K. In between the lone performance, Ozzy Osbourne will head out on a 15-date tour as part of "Ozzy & Friends," which will feature special guests like Slash, Zakk Wylde and Sabbath's own Geezer Butler on select dates.

[...]

Edited by Scobie

I like how Ozzy is now taking over the tour dates with all this "Ozzy and Friends" bullshit. There is no way that Sharon was not involved in this. What a bunch of f***ing bullshit, I knew from the get-go that once Ward started complaining, something would happen.

Well, there's one show I expected I'd spend plenty of coin on this year that I won't be now. No original 4 memebers, no go for me. Maybe I'll see this other band with three guys that are still friends and have split the money equally for 40 FUKKING YEARS NOW 3 times on their fall tour instead of orginal plan to see them twice.

2.gif 1022.gif 2.gif 1022.gif 2.gif 1022.gif

QUOTE (treeduck @ Feb 18 2012, 09:08 PM)
Is there anyone out there who wants to see Ozzy Osbourne playing with Zakk Wylde anymore? Not me anyway...

no.gif

I don't wanna see Ozzy at all anymore . It's been over for a very Long time

QUOTE (metaldad @ Feb 21 2012, 08:10 PM)
QUOTE (treeduck @ Feb 18 2012, 09:08 PM)
Is there anyone out there who wants to see Ozzy Osbourne playing with Zakk Wylde anymore? Not me anyway...

no.gif

I don't wanna see Ozzy at all anymore . It's been over for a very Long time

goodpost.gif

yep.

QUOTE (treeduck @ Feb 18 2012, 11:01 PM)
QUOTE (Union 5-3992 @ Feb 18 2012, 09:45 PM)
Will there be an album at least?

It's looking like a long shot...

I say no. The breakdown with Ward undermines any suggestion that we should buy whatever they put out because its "the original four." Iommi is, in all likelihood, out for a considerable time, provided he actually gets better. The original tracks from Reunion weren't so great, The Devil You Know was mediocre, and time is not with these guys.

QUOTE (Hatchetaxe&saw @ Apr 11 2012, 06:47 AM)
Sabbath confirmed for Lollapalooza.

It's not Sabbath without Bill and this is the Fest that Sharon wanted Ozzy to get on Years ago and they said no, so she started Ozzfest. That died a painful death so she gets a bullshit Sabbath band to play now? Fu *k her

btw, they are Opening for the Black Keys ? Jack White ? are you serious ?

QUOTE (metaldad @ Apr 11 2012, 12:48 PM)
QUOTE (Hatchetaxe&saw @ Apr 11 2012, 06:47 AM)
Sabbath confirmed for Lollapalooza.

It's not Sabbath without Bill and this is the Fest that Sharon wanted Ozzy to get on Years ago and they said no, so she started Ozzfest. That died a painful death so she gets a bullshit Sabbath band to play now? Fu *k her

In full agreement with you.