last movie you watched

sonicjams

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51WZ56SNNAL.jpg

I want to move that Anakin boy to that other thread about punching people in the face. I can't think of another kid in film that I hated more. And then there's Jar Jar...

I see your Jake Lloyd and raise you Jaden Smith in After Earth. Which reminds me, Shamalamadingdong has another movie coming out this Friday. :facepalm:

Watching Man With the Golden Gun right now. The MGM channel is having a James Bond movie marathon! (Unfortunately, Moonraker is next!)

I'm going to watch that in a few days. It's part of my Christopher Lee fest that I've spread over the last 3 years (mixed in with a whole lot of other stuff). When I've finished in a week or so I'll have watched 120 Christopher Lee flicks.

• Like 2

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51WZ56SNNAL.jpg

I want to move that Anakin boy to that other thread about punching people in the face. I can't think of another kid in film that I hated more. And then there's Jar Jar...

I see your Jake Lloyd and raise you Jaden Smith in After Earth. Which reminds me, Shamalamadingdong has another movie coming out this Friday. :facepalm:

I don't like that kid either. And I avoided After Earth because of him and his daddy (who I think can only make something decent 1 out of 10 or 15 times). Jake vs Jaden...hmm...who's shittier? Tough call since I (thankfully) never saw him in film again after Phantom Menace.

Coincidentally, I was just trashing Shymalan two days ago for that very same movie. It couldn't possibly be good given his last 10 years of films. Lady in the Water is one of the stupidest films I've ever seen.

Edited by JohnnyBlaze

Just finished Mad Max Fury Road. I watch movies for action and to be entertained, and I don't care if they are unrealistic. so, I got a kick out of this one. The funniest part in my books was the guitarist in the bad guys convoy playing a double neck guitar... Lol. I still think Road Warrior was the best one, but this version was ok.
  • Like 3