last movie you watched

sonicjams

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/c/c9/She_movie.jpg

That's an oldie but goodie. I remember seeing on Saturday afternoons.

It's got a good cast, I like the storyline and the setting. It starts off well and the ending is good but it gets a little boring in the middle. A decent Hammer flick though and Cushing and Lee rule as usual!

• Like 1

http://i.imgur.com/MDTknL3.jpg

MST3K rules! And I love your Mmmmmmitchell picture!!

The inspiration for Cop and a Half! :LOL:

Deliver Us From Evil

This movie seems to think that abrupt loud noises is automatically scary. Strange to see Joel McHale in a dramatic badass cop role.

Godzilla. The new one from last year. Not much in the emotion department but that's not why you watch a movie like this. The monsters are pure eye candy and they destroy stuff real good.

I thought Pacific RIm was way better than this one!

Godzilla. The new one from last year. Not much in the emotion department but that's not why you watch a movie like this. The monsters are pure eye candy and they destroy stuff real good.

I think Rim was a better movie as far as character development, while Godzilla stayed with the spirit of the '50s original while translating it into the modern world. Both feature superb CGI.

I think Rim was a better movie as far as character development, while Godzilla stayed with the spirit of the '50s original while translating it into the modern world. Both feature superb CGI.

Also the Monster vs Robot battles were excellent!

• Like 1

Pacific Rim was one of those films that I felt like I lost 2 hours of my life that I could never get back.

Pacific Rim was one of those films that I felt like I lost 2 hours of my life that I could never get back.

Speaking of lost time you'll never get back...

Just watched Man of Steel. :facepalm:

• Like 1

Good cast, good visuals, no heart.

• Like 1

Good cast, good visuals, no heart.

You both just saved me a few hours. I had a feeling I'd hate this movie, and now U won't even bother.

• Like 1

I am sick of superhero movies, but I do love Man of Steel.

I am sick of superhero movies, but I do love Man of Steel.

That's funny, because I looooooove superhero movies...but I'm not too fond of Man of Steel

In a tour thread, I was just reminded of the movie SLC Punk and this classic D&D RUSH-nerd reference. May have to give the whole film a re-visit.