last movie you watched

sonicjams

Capt. Phillips....Yawn...I hate movies where you already know what's going to happen and it drags on and on....The actors were good though.

The somali actors are a big plus I think.

Yes, they were excellent.

I thought it was a very good movie.

• Like 2

LEGO MOVIE :popcorn:

Everything is awesome!

Who's Lucy? :laughing guy:

I LOVE how Mark Mothersbaugh wrote the score for the flick. It is so him to write something like 'Everything is Awesome'. Huge fan of that guy!!!!!

• Like 1

Everything is awesome!

I LOVE how Mark Mothersbaugh wrote the score for the flick. It is so him to write something like 'Everything is Awesome'. Huge fan of that guy!!!!!

Everything is awesome!

:dweez:
  • Like 1

Another sick tale of crazy cults:

She's become my favorite young actress lately. Can't believe she's the Olsen twins' younger sister.

I´d never even heard of her until yesterday, but though she was the right amount of freak and hot in Martha Marcy May Marlene.

http://content7.flixster.com/movie/10/86/50/10865025_det.jpg

full_metal_jacket_ausdaybill.jpg

Which begs the question: Which do you prefer?

Overall, Platoon for me. But the boot camp part of Full Metal Jacket is tops. (How's that for hedging?)

Both are f*ckin depressing but amazing movies I watched years ago with 2 of my uncles who both served in Vietnam and they were impressed but I think I pushed to much cause when I was a kid I did reports on them and they never wanted to talk about their tours their.My uncle Macos opened up and just told me horrifying things I mean real f*cked up shit.He told me he saw tons of dead bodies even kids with AKs in their hands still at the battle of Long Tan which was a Australian battle with the US bringing up the rear he had a lot of respect for Aussies after that day they were hard mofos the 6th battalion RAF.But for both it was seeing kids take up arms and knowing that your killing them but it's war it you or them there's no happy ending

And when Marcos got home (Juan few months later but then went back) he gets of the airplane steps on the Tarmac to see my family his wife and what happens?... He gets spit on called a "Murderer" and it killed him.its for reasons and more that I respect our military and vets I may not like war and not agree on certain decisions the military makes but I will back any vet more so Vietnam ones and not only US ones Australians,New Zealand,Philippines,Thailand,South Korea and of course South Vietnam which sadly lost and only god know what happened to so many of those Soliders my uncles made friends with.

• Like 2

"Angel-A"

Directed by Luc Besson who did "The Fifth Element","Nikita","The Professional" just to name a few

Luc Besson always gets really unique looking chicks in his films,Christ! Rie Rasmussen has killer looks

• Like 1

http://images.moviepostershop.com/magnum-force-movie-poster-1973-1020203138.jpg
  • Like 3

There was a movie I was meaning to watch on this day, but now said movie escapes me.. I think it was a newer release.

I guess I'l rewatch memento today instead then, because I do remember that I've been meaning to see that for a second time for a couple of years now.

I watched this for the first time ever the other day! I've been waiting AGES to see it!

http://i1204.photobucket.com/albums/bb414/lyndseyg2112/C31514C8-5446-4087-8992-E075D5B344F4.jpg

What did you think of it?

I really enjoyed it! Funny and sad at the same time!

"Red Hill"

(Great Australian western/supernatural/revenge movie,hard to explain but really good)