Post Pictures of YOU v.2

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

Lucas, what county did you live in?

You remind me of a young Billy Idol.

Lorraine, I was born, raised and currently in good old NJ

:D

Yes, I know that, but what county in NJ do you live in? I was born and raised in Hudson.

For the first 40, I was in Morris County ... a few years ago, I crossed over to Somerset

But the arcades in Willowbrook and Ledgewood were never too far away back in the day :D

11209740_10206379177469485_7353461014065180788_n.jpg?oh=ca30eb6278157b5586e899cd4e3f6372&oe=55C4907A

This is meant as a compliment...your face reminds me of young Gene Wilder

:rfl:

"You've got to remember these are just simple farmers! People of the land. The common clay of the new West!"

"You know...morons."

• Like 3

11209740_10206379177469485_7353461014065180788_n.jpg?oh=ca30eb6278157b5586e899cd4e3f6372&oe=55C4907A

"You've got to remember these are just simple farmers! People of the land. The common clay of the new West!"

"You know...morons."

They way you talk is just like him...how do you do it?
  • Like 1

"You know...morons."

If you want to view paradise, simply look around and view it.

• Like 2

"You know...morons."

If you want to view paradise, simply look around and view it.

Damn you. Now I gotta watch the movie
  • Like 2

Here is me, thru time:

- The Metal Phase, mid 80s ( after discovering girls )

http://s26.postimg.org/b3s34kv7b/Lucas_Bird.jpg

I had that same big Rush poster on the right, and possibly the one in the upper left as well.

• Like 1

Me climbing Arthur's Seat in Edinburgh a couple weeks ago:

1468534_10206379235070925_4984003279551119016_n.jpg?oh=09a96c24538d925339853c941e385077&oe=55FC8B5E&__gda__=1438712041_7d392feba629776289e3320ba3f8316b

Man...you must be having the time of your life!

As a person who's studied abroad, I can tell you're doing it right dude. Treasure these times. Savor the moment, no matter how shitty it is!
  • Like 3

Your eyes look amused and somewhat tired to me. I was going to say sad, but they aren't sad. I had quite a bit of time to study them too before the rest of the picture loaded on my faster than a speeding bullet dial up.

I think it's a great picture. One of the best ones you've ever posted.

I think its a great picture too. Only problem is every time it seems I post a picture where I think I look halfway good segue has to come along with his matinee idol good looks and makes me look like something old that the cat drug in... :LOL: :codger:

That's one reason you don't see me post many pics. :LOL:

And I have never posted any.

:ph34r:

(besides which, I am technically incapable)...

• Like 1

Your eyes look amused and somewhat tired to me. I was going to say sad, but they aren't sad. I had quite a bit of time to study them too before the rest of the picture loaded on my faster than a speeding bullet dial up.

I think its a great picture too. Only problem is every time it seems I post a picture where I think I look halfway good segue has to come along with his matinee idol good looks and makes me look like something old that the cat drug in... :LOL: :codger:

I just went video and said screw how old I look

• Like 1

I think you're younger than I am, bro.

:codger:

• Like 1

Yeah yer probably an old fart

^ This is me. It was just taken last week.

• Like 2

Ninja man

I see the photographer got your good side!

Narp, you are the Steve McQueen of TRF.. Come on man.

Don't get carried away now. :LOL:

Narps is the Johnny Bravo of TRF.

"Don't hate me because I'm beautiful"!

Thanks TF. You are a good man with great taste in music. I would love to hit a pub with you sometime and talk tunes... :cheers:

We need to find a boozer with Strangers In The Night & ATWAS on the jukebox.

• Like 2

Narp, you are the Steve McQueen of TRF.. Come on man.

Don't get carried away now. :LOL:

Narps is the Johnny Bravo of TRF.

"Don't hate me because I'm beautiful"!

Thanks TF. You are a good man with great taste in music. I would love to hit a pub with you sometime and talk tunes... :cheers:

We need to find a boozer with Strangers In The Night & ATWAS on the jukebox.

Damn skippy.... :cheers: :haz:
  • Like 1

I see the photographer got your good side!

Indeed. It took hours to get that shot.

• Like 1

1468534_10206379235070925_4984003279551119016_n.jpg?oh=09a96c24538d925339853c941e385077&oe=55FC8B5E&__gda__=1438712041_7d392feba629776289e3320ba3f8316b

Not right now I'm not :LOL: It's down to the final 2 and a half weeks before I come home and all that's left is exams. Can I go back to Munich instead? :hail:

Here is me, thru time:

- The Metal Phase, mid 80s ( after discovering girls )

http://s26.postimg.org/b3s34kv7b/Lucas_Bird.jpg

I had that same big Rush poster on the right, and possibly the one in the upper left as well.

Same here! :codger:

Not right now I'm not :LOL: It's down to the final 2 and a half weeks before I come home and all that's left is exams. Can I go back to Munich instead? :hail:

I'll meet you there! :cheers:
  • Like 2

I'll meet you there! :cheers:

:D

I'm not a fan of hats but this is nice

tumblr_nos9ltIzvE1s4zroko1_540.jpg

(yes my mirror is disgusting i know i know)

• Like 9