Post Pictures of YOU v.2

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

Your eyes look amused and somewhat tired to me. I was going to say sad, but they aren't sad. I had quite a bit of time to study them too before the rest of the picture loaded on my faster than a speeding bullet dial up.

I think it's a great picture. One of the best ones you've ever posted.

I think its a great picture too. Only problem is every time it seems I post a picture where I think I look halfway good segue has to come along with his matinee idol good looks and makes me look like something old that the cat drug in... :LOL: :codger:

That's one reason you don't see me post many pics. :LOL:

• Like 1

Your eyes look amused and somewhat tired to me. I was going to say sad, but they aren't sad. I had quite a bit of time to study them too before the rest of the picture loaded on my faster than a speeding bullet dial up.

I think its a great picture too. Only problem is every time it seems I post a picture where I think I look halfway good segue has to come along with his matinee idol good looks and makes me look like something old that the cat drug in... :LOL: :codger:

Okay...now you are being too nice.

I thought the pic was terrible myself its just my "scary" glare caused a lot of amusement I wanted to share.

O well... :hail: :hug2:

No doubt about it. Segue is handsome. Even if he thinks he looks shattered in the picture.

I agree about radiators too. No heat like radiator heat. Unfortunately, they are quickly becoming a thing of the past here in the USA.

• Like 1

Erm...I would love to see you and Lorraine! To my mind, you have massive red hair like Marge Simpson had a baby with Cyndi Lauper, and Lorraine looks like (a bodacious) Mona Lisa!

Or maybe they are your pictures... :coy:

No doubt about it. Segue is handsome. Even if he thinks he looks shattered in the picture.

I agree about radiators too. No heat like radiator heat. Unfortunately, they are quickly becoming a thing of the past here in the USA.

Aww...hug!

And...erm...what is replacing radiators?

Come on Tuesday!! Ready for a show... :dweez:

http://s16.postimg.org/aigmmk31x/20150522_151227.jpg

Suffering with back pain, sitting against a heater...apparently this gives me horror movie eyes! Lo and behold...my friends have a point!

http://s9.postimg.org/i1zdqi7nj/image.jpg

I hope this doesn't sound weird since both pics involve injury, but I think they are great photos of both of you. . . I see your cast matches the shirt again, Narp, and I hope your back feels better, Segue!

Edited by blueschica
  • Like 2

Segue has a Mona Lisa smile! :)

:eh:

• Like 1

Suffering with back pain, sitting against a heater...apparently this gives me horror movie eyes! Lo and behold...my friends have a point!

I hope this doesn't sound weird since both pics involve injury, but I think they are great photos of both of you. . . I see your cast matches the shirt again, Narp, and I hope your back feels better, Segue!

You are to kind. You always know just what to say and just when to say it. I am trying to keep it together. Thanks my friend... :hug2: :)
  • Like 1

Aww...hug!

I don't know what the newer homes have. We have forced hot air which is awful.

And, no. I don't look like Mona. And I'm not bodacious. At least I don't think I am.

• Like 1

Agreed I love Narps pix (he always looks like the funnest guy on the forum!).

• Like 2

Aww...hug!

I don't know what the newer homes have. We have forced hot air which is awful.

And, no. I don't look like Mona. And I'm not bodacious. At least I don't think I am.

It has to be said...you cannot convince me otherwise about your Mona likeness (I was talking to a friend the other day about Da Vinci's "Lorraine"...and I was greeted with blank stares haha)

• Like 1

Until Lorraine posts a picture of herself she will always look like Mona Lisa to everyone on TRF :LOL:

She did say once after I posted a pic of Jennifer Lawrence (my wife lololol) she used to look like her.

:drool:

• Like 1

BowlCity, you have seen more of the UK than I have in my 21 years of living here!

BowlCity, you have seen more of the UK than I have in my 21 years of living here!

Don't take the tiny island you're living on for granted, you doof! :P

Your food pales in comparison to America, though.

Edited by BowlCity
  • Like 1

Have you noted the ridiculous costs of living in this country? Where I live it would be cheaper to have weekend trip in New York by plane (nearby airport) than it would be to travel by train to London for a day out.

Until Lorraine posts a picture of herself she will always look like Mona Lisa to everyone on TRF :LOL:

She did say once after I posted a pic of Jennifer Lawrence (my wife lololol) she used to look like her.

:drool:

If I said that I was teasing.

If you want to know what I look like, think of Grandmama on The Addams Family. :)

Have you noted the ridiculous costs of living in this country? Where I live it would be cheaper to have weekend trip in New York by plane (nearby airport) than it would be to travel by train to London for a day out.

I paid 73 pounds for a round trip from Birmingham to Edinburgh. f**k THAT NOISE. I booked a week in advance too!

• Like 1

Erm...I would love to see you and Lorraine! To my mind, you have massive red hair like Marge Simpson had a baby with Cyndi Lauper, and Lorraine looks like (a bodacious) Mona Lisa!

There is a picture of me with my bass in this thread somewhere. And if you have signatures on, that's me in the in the left picture.

Edited by EagleMoon
  • Like 2

There is a picture of me with my bass in this thread somewhere. And if you have signatures on, that's me in the in the left picture.

That's a good pic, I remember it.

• Like 1