What made your day today? v.2

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

Goose gave me a new avatar pic!

Santa Emeritus!

:)

(of course, we all know that "Santa" is just a clever anagram...)

yeah, Stan A... Stan Anderson, he was a doctor

:no: He's a bit part actor, and my cousin!

Drew Carrey's dad...General WhatHisFace from Spiderman...

Found out that Starz finally has their new streaming OTT service on Amazon Prime and it's free for the first month so I can save money for Xmas gifts. I'm also gonna use Showtime on that instead of Apple TV since it's 2 bucks cheaper. I can finally see that new Evil Dead series and Sony movies I have yet to see since they're the only one of the 4 US pay tv companies that plays old and new Sony movies.

They got a great library of old movies from almost every studio as well.

• Like 1

This is priceless:

Driver Arrested After Trying to Snort Cocaine During Traffic Stop

Written by Jonah Spangenthal-Lee on December 4, 2015 2:34 pm

A 73-year-old man’s spotless driving record nearly got him off the hook during a traffic stop Tuesday night, until he tried to snort cocaine right in front of an incredulous officer.

Officer Nic Abts-Olsen was patrolling in the Colman neighborhood near Martin Luther King Jr. Way South and South Massachusetts around 8:30 PM when a man in a silver Toyota drove past him with his headlights off.

After pulling over the 73-year-old man, Officer Abts-Olsen checked his license and registration, and walked back to the Toyota, where he saw the driver portioning out a scoop of cocaine from a small glass vial.

When officer Abts-Olsen knocked on the driver’s car window, he apparently startled the man, leading him to spill cocaine all over his hands and the floor of his vehicle.

“Are you kidding?,” Officer Abts-Olsen asked the man, who quickly tried to brush away the white powder. The man initially denied having any cocaine, though he admitted he had “vitamins” in his possession.

Finally, the man relented, complimented Officer Abts-Olsen on his keen detection skills and admitted that snorting cocaine in the middle of a traffic stop was, perhaps, a poor decision. Officer Abts-Olsen also informed the man he had only intended to issue him a warning, due to his clean driving record, until the cocaine came out.

Officers did not immediately cite the man, but arrested and booked him into the King County Jail for narcotics possession.

The encounter was captured on in-car video, which we’ve posted below, along with a reminder to have a happy, safe holiday season!

This is priceless:

Driver Arrested After Trying to Snort Cocaine During Traffic Stop

Written by Jonah Spangenthal-Lee on December 4, 2015 2:34 pm

A 73-year-old man’s spotless driving record nearly got him off the hook during a traffic stop Tuesday night, until he tried to snort cocaine right in front of an incredulous officer.

Officer Nic Abts-Olsen was patrolling in the Colman neighborhood near Martin Luther King Jr. Way South and South Massachusetts around 8:30 PM when a man in a silver Toyota drove past him with his headlights off.

After pulling over the 73-year-old man, Officer Abts-Olsen checked his license and registration, and walked back to the Toyota, where he saw the driver portioning out a scoop of cocaine from a small glass vial.

When officer Abts-Olsen knocked on the driver’s car window, he apparently startled the man, leading him to spill cocaine all over his hands and the floor of his vehicle.

“Are you kidding?,” Officer Abts-Olsen asked the man, who quickly tried to brush away the white powder. The man initially denied having any cocaine, though he admitted he had “vitamins” in his possession.

Finally, the man relented, complimented Officer Abts-Olsen on his keen detection skills and admitted that snorting cocaine in the middle of a traffic stop was, perhaps, a poor decision. Officer Abts-Olsen also informed the man he had only intended to issue him a warning, due to his clean driving record, until the cocaine came out.

Officers did not immediately cite the man, but arrested and booked him into the King County Jail for narcotics possession.

The encounter was captured on in-car video, which we’ve posted below, along with a reminder to have a happy, safe holiday season!

Stupid fool !!!!!!!!!!

Probably why, when I was young, they kept telling us that 'drugs make you a DUMMY!' LOL

I found an old flame from 8 years ago on Facebook. I call yesterday night the Second Coming of Chris. (That's his name. LOL)
  • Like 1

I own a 2010 Ford Fusion, and JUST replaced all four tires this morning for the first time since I bought it, making it ride a little better, and I'M SO HAPPYYYYYYYYYYYYY! :) :ebert: :banana: :wub: http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Vehicles/santa_driving_car.gif
  • Like 4

I finished TNC (Teleport Network Controller) training this morning. My familiarization training is now complete, and I can begin Mission Director training in earnest.

http://imwithgeek.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/total-recall-arnold-schwarzenegger-aleauauau.jpg

• Like 3

Bought my first suit today.

Oh, do take a picture of yourself in it and post it. Is it a three-piece suit? :)

There's nothing like a man in a suit. :wub:

It's a two piece to begin with but I'll buy the vest eventually. I can pick it up on thursday, as it's being prepared at a tailor. The trousers needs an extra inch in length.

And you bet I'll be taking pictures and posting them ;)

• Like 2

Cool. But Wow. Surprising.

I've always wanted a suit. Feels like wearing some sort of uniform, and my composure drastically improves :)

Cool. Yeah, maybe I'm just used to wearing school uniforms then years of wearing a suit at work. These days it's mostly just the dress slacks and dress shirts. Ties and jackets are for those rare work events.

• Like 2

I've always wanted a suit. Feels like wearing some sort of uniform, and my composure drastically improves :)

Cool. Yeah, maybe I'm just used to wearing school uniforms then years of wearing a suit at work. These days it's mostly just the dress slacks and dress shirts. Ties and jackets are for those rare work events.

I have a suit,

Some where around here. :D

• Like 2

I need to get a new one....tailoring makes a lot of sense! When I unpacked my suit a couple years ago moths had taken their toll...Garment bag also needed. :gumby: Edited by OldRUSHfan

You don't strike me as a suit wearing type of man, but I bet you look sharp in one.

Snow report from Heavenly Ski Resort:

Snow last 2 days: 24"

Total this season: 87"

:D-13:

http://27o6c91ad4n62ga3kpapm407.wpengine.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/cond-overlay.png

Edited by goose
  • Like 3

Snow report from Heavenly Ski Resort:

Snow last 2 days: 24"

Total this season: 87"

:D-13:

http://27o6c91ad4n62ga3kpapm407.wpengine.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/cond-overlay.png

YAY for snow in the Sierras!