What made your day today? v.2

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

I won 300 dollars playing the Wisconsin Supercash lottery. :)

That can buy a lot of tickets to The Force Awakens......:LOL:

• Like 2

Driving to San Francisco from the East Bay hills tonight--it is a clear, still night and the moonlight was making such a pretty reflection on the Bay.

I can totally picture this (I lived in Berkeley from '93-97).

• Like 2

Driving to San Francisco from the East Bay hills tonight--it is a clear, still night and the moonlight was making such a pretty reflection on the Bay.

You are a highly 'GIRLY' person, aren't you? (inside joke to Joy, a friend who's pictured in the post pics of you thread) She does the whole "OH! ISN'T THAT PRETTY?" thing while we are watching TV or when one ot the kitties cavorts around, and I like to 'remind her' of it! LOL ( not that it's a bad thing!) I just enjoy watching her response!

I can totally picture this (I lived in Berkeley from '93-97).

I enjoy when I can do this same type of thing when someone is describing a place I've been to also! One of the 'small things' in life I love happening...

You are a highly 'GIRLY' person, aren't you? (inside joke to Joy, a friend who's pictured in the post pics of you thread) She does the whole "OH! ISN'T THAT PRETTY?" thing while we are watching TV or when one ot the kitties cavorts around, and I like to 'remind her' of it! LOL ( not that it's a bad thing!) I just enjoy watching her response!

Actually I'm very much a tomboy (although I've got nothing against makeup and dresses when appropriate). But I try to appreciate and acknowledge beauty and good things when I can, because I would rather life be pretty and nice than ugly and mean.

• Like 3

Actually I'm very much a tomboy (although I've got nothing against makeup and dresses when appropriate). But I try to appreciate and acknowledge beauty and good things when I can, because I would rather life be pretty and nice than ugly and mean.

BINGO!!! Another person after my own heart!!! YAY!!!!!! http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Yay%20%20Woo-Hoo%20%20etc/YES-2.gif

• Like 2

Woke up this afternoon still drunk from yesterdays Christmas party and with a major hangover. What made my day was sobering up. Heading home for three days of work before Christmas :)

Three more days of work? Hope you survive! Good luck! http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Looneys/Whackoanim.gif

• Like 1

Woke up this afternoon still drunk from yesterdays Christmas party and with a major hangover. What made my day was sobering up. Heading home for three days of work before Christmas :)

Three more days of work? Hope you survive! Good luck! http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Looneys/Whackoanim.gif

To be honest it's not what I'd want to do the most, but the money is always good. Hopefully it will be three quiet days on the job ;).

• Like 1

Well...a great weekend with two TRF alums came to an end this morning. Neither turned out to be an axe murderer that uses the Web to lure his victims, so that alone is cause for celebration. :LOL:

This morning, ILSnowdog and I had breakfast before flying out, and we were chatting while in line at the cashier. The patron ahead of us hands the receipt to the cashier, who taps away at thay register, then looks up and says...wait for it...

"$21.12".

Our heads snapped and we just smiled at each other. :)

• Like 5

Rain, lovely rain!

Been raining here also all day so far....We're in the 40's today...UPPER 40's

Rain, lovely rain!

It's not even noon there!

Give the day a chance!

Well, about 2pm I was downtown and saw a tour bus driving by, and it was leaving a trail of bubbles in its wake! :D

Rain, lovely rain!

It's not even noon there!

Give the day a chance!

Well, about 2pm I was downtown and saw a tour bus driving by, and it was leaving a trail of bubbles in its wake! :D

What ! .. "Don't they warn ya" ?