What made your day today? v.2

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

FINALS ARE OVER!!11!11!!!one!!!1!eleven!!11!!

Hopefully my last finals EVER.. until college. Huzzah!

And basketball game gig tonight with the baaand. Playing our biggest rival tonight. Can't wait to see our boys kick some B-Ball be-hind!

Edit: And I just pwned this page.

Edit II: We owned that boys-only school 68 - 30. Now that's what I call dom-i-NA-tion!

One of the chants:

Us: "WHERE'S YOUR WO-MEN?"

Them: "WHERE ARE YO-URS?"

Us: (All the ladies SCREEEEEEEEEAM)

Edited by CMWriter

Kerry didn't have a stomach bug...just ate something that didn't agree with him.

Relieved is an understatement. WHEW!!!!

Could it be...that people actually read the sh*t I post in Turn the Page?

Stephen Harper volunteered for a UN committee to help women & children.

A mayor named Naheed Nenshi...just bought himself a pair of Boots.

Ha ha..Hee Hee

rofl3.gif

QUOTE (GhostGirl @ Dec 17 2010, 07:13 AM)
Kerry didn't have a stomach bug...just ate something that didn't agree with him.

Relieved is an understatement.  WHEW!!!!

http://i282.photobucket.com/albums/kk259/i_r-_a/330415537_m.jpg

You makum good woman. wink.gif

What made my day...

I finished 1st in an online poker tourney. I've won more money in larger and higher buy-ins before , but never had finished first. Felt good to be #1. biggrin.gif

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b141/Inthend_/pokerwin001.jpg

This one is from Wednesday...we were flying to Florida for vacation, and it was the first time I've experienced a medical emergency landing. A passenger had a heart attack, and it was fantastic to see the air crew and medically qualified passengers pull together to bring this guy back from the brink. Rest assured, everyday people can still accomplish great things...I'd love to have the training to do something like that. It's also nice to know there's a good likelihood of a medical professional on board, and that airplanes carry the sophisticated medical equipment they had available. I complimented the air crew as we left. I just hope the poor guy is okay now and can have a happy holiday with his family.

Of course, there was one snotty girl who didn't hide her distaste at being inconvenienced. You can bet if it was her who was sick, she'd have expected everyone to fall all over her.

Oh, and yesterday we were entertained by the singing cashier at Orlando airport...search under that description on YouTube and you'll see who I mean. Great to see people having fun at work!

QUOTE (GhostGirl @ Dec 17 2010, 06:13 AM)

Relieved is an understatement. WHEW!!!!

Or...not...

He got sick again at 4 a.m. yesterday.

I'm trying to be positive though...Stephen hasn't gotten sick.

(Yet?)

Please?

Rang for the Salvation Army today at one of the local red buckets. It was so wonderful -- I stood by this older gal and we chatted about everything.. Life, the city, her grandchildren, all sorts of stuff. And it was a beautiful forty degrees today, so it wasn't too chilly. :3

Can't wait to go to another location tomorrow, and then volunteer all week until Christmas.

Had another epic win moment earlier today.

I was walking around the neighborhood when I passed this lady with a little white, yappy dog. It was barking its head off at a much larger, black dog (I think it might've been a Rottweiler) which was barking back.

This occurred as "By-Tor and the Snow Dog" had changed on my MP3 player. laugh.gif